• Chapter 8 •

Hayes POV

"Hayes just zip it up." Kaye whined. I chuckled zipping it up. We all grabbed our surfboards and walked onto the beach. We were at a private area, so we weren't bothered. "Okay, who here doesn't know how to surf?" The instructor asked.

Callie was the only one that raised her hand. "Oh, I thought you said who could surf." She said awkwardly putting her hand down.

We laughed. "It's okay, I can't either." Taylor lied, so she wouldn't feel embarrassed. "Liar." She told him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her small waist. "Why are all the girls short?" I chuckled. "We're not short, you guys are giants." Callie said.

"Haha y'all look up to us though." Taylor joked. We just looked at him. "Get it, because you guys literally have to look up at us?" He asked.

"I get it." Jack j said. "Thanks man, things were getting awkward." Taylor said. We laughed.

We were done surfing and I got a text from Nila.

From Nila: we'll be back when you guys get back(:

I love Nila and dad but I like not having parents around. "The parents are coming back." I said. "Gross!" Cameron groaned.

I texted Nila back.

To Nila: okay(:

We were all at the hotel and we went to our rooms. "You're leaving me for them?" I heard Taylor. I looked over to see Callie and Taylor by the door.

"Yeah, she likes us more." Kaye said. "Fine." Taylor said, kissing Callie. "I love you." Callie said. "Love you too."
Taylor left and we all looked at each other. "PARTY!" Callie and Kaye yelled. We laughed as they danced to that one Chris brown song.

"These hoes ain't loyal!" They yelled pointing at us. "Excuse me bitch." Madison rolled her eyes. "I thought you were a dancer?" I laughed, Kaye stopped dancing. "I am." She said. "Really?" I asked, "Those dance moves weren't good." She shrugged. "Jordan thinks my dance moves are cute." She smirked.

I looked at Jordan. "I think my mom is calling." She mumbled getting up. "Your mom isn't here!" We yelled. "On my phone, duh." She said. "Well she's not, so tell Hayes my dancing IS cute." Kaye said. "No, tell Kaye her dancing ISNT cute." Hayes said.

"It's cute." She started to say, Kaye smirked at me, I glared at Jordan. "But sometimes is isn't." She added. "Hah." I smirked at Kaye. "I see how it is." Kaye told Jordan. "I didn't want to take sides!" Jordan laughed.

• Next Morning •

"I don't wanna leave!" Kaye whined. "Me either, I love California so much." Madison said. "We can live together after we graduate." Kaye told Madison. "Promise?" Madison asked. "Promise." Kaye smirked.

"Um, I'll just invite myself." Callie mumbled, We laughed. "Yeah me too." Jordan laughed, I wrapped my arms around her. "You guys were already coming." Madison said. "I haven't heard you all day." Kaye mumbled. I looked at Madison who was texting someone.

"Well you look happy, who are you texting?" I asked. "No one." She said, putting her phone away. We all gave her a confused look.

Someone was knocking on the door and it was three boys. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yeah, we're here for some girls." the tall one said. I looked at the girls.

"Connor!" Kaye said, hugging the tall one. "Hey Kaye. Are you really leaving today?" He asked. "Not until later tonight, so we can all hang out." She said. They came in. "Hey Jordan." they smiled. "Hey boys." She smiled. I have her that 'oh really' look. "Just friends." She mumbled.

Kaye was sitting on that Connor guys lap. "Oh, Kaye's getting her flirt on." Madison smirked. the door opened and Cameron came in. Kaye's eyes widened and she quickly got off Connors lap. "who are you guys?" He asked, snapping at the boys.

"Umm." They just sat there awkwardly. "They're my friends." Callie spoke up. "Yeah, we are just friends." Connor said. "Little friendly with my sister." Cameron said. Connor eyes widened and he looked at Kaye, "He's your brother?" He asked. "Yes." she mumbled. Nash, Taylor, and Matthew came in. "Whoa, there are boys here." Matthew said.

"No shit." Taylor said, "As long as they ain't touching on my girl, I'm fine." Carter said. "She's not your girl!" Kaye yelled at carter. "These texts say otherwise." He smirked. "That's who you were talking to?" I asked. Madison just shrugged. "Well, we're gonna go down to breakfast." Kaye said. "Um, no." Cameron said. "Um yeah, I'm hungry." She said, putting her shoes on.

"Don't worry, we're coming too." Callie told him. "Don't touch her." Cameron growled at Connor. "Don't worry." Connor said.

He's not gonna make it.