• Chapter 81 •

• Kaye POV •

I felt really bad for Hayes. I would glance at him during lunch and I felt bad. I wanted to go over there and sit with him, but I just couldn't.

"Have you seen Hayes?" I asked Amy. "He's in the gym." She said. I thanked her and walked towards the gym.

I bought him a pack of Oreos. My mom always packs Oreos for Hayes to eat, since he always steals my food.

I walked in there and he was sitting on the bleachers. I walked up and sat next to him.

He looked up and saw me.

I handed him the Oreos and he chuckled. "Did you poison them?" He asked. "No." I laughed, "I know you look forward to the Oreos at lunch." I said.

"I look forward to you more though." He said. I looked at him. "I felt so alone and unwanted today and I've never felt like that." He sighed.

I hugged him, "I was being a terrible best friend to you. I was just hurt Hayes, it was wrong of me to treat you like that and I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry and I'm going to tell your dad what really happened." He said. "My dad won't listen to anyone, so don't waste your time." I said.

"Well he's just going to have to listen to me." He said. I stood up and held my hand out for him.

He smile and took it. "Let's go skip class." I said. "You're in enough trouble and so am I." He said. "Baby." I teased.

"I'm looking out for your ass." He chuckled.

I laughed and we went to our last class.

We got in sierras car. "I heard what you did." She said. "From dad or cam, because dad has the wrong story." I said.

"He's very mad Kaye." She said. "That didn't happen!" I whined. We drove to her new house, that her and Brent just bought.

(AN: NO NOT BRENT R.)

"How come you didn't take us home?" I asked. "The parents are having date night." She said. "Gross." We said.

We got out of the car and walked inside, going straight for the food. There was pizza on the table so we each took a slice.

We sat on the couch and watched tv. "Okay, so you come in MY house like you own the place, you eat MY pizza and you watch MY tv." Sierra folded her arms.

We looked at her. "Yeah?" He said.

She came over taking our pizza. "You don't take a pregnant girls food." She snapped, taking a bite of the pizza.

"Damn." We said. The door opened and Cameron walked in. " Kayeee!" He whined, sitting on me.

"I forgive you." I said. "I know." He smirked. "what's wrong with you?" He chuckled, looking at Sierra.

"Kaye and Hayes make me not want to have kids." She said.

We looked at her. "What?" She asked. "you do." She shrugged.

We were back at the house and Hayes was talking to dad. "I told you." I growled at mom.

"Watch it." She pointed a finger. Hayes came out and jumped on the couch beside me, "who's your best friend?" He asked.

"You?" I said.

"And who got you out of your grounding?" He asked.

"You hopefully." I smiled. "And who has your phone?" He asked. "My dad." I mumbled.

"Nope." He smirked and gave me my phone. "I love you." I said, hugging him. He chuckled, "who doesn't."

"Kaye, I'm sorry for not believing and listening to you." Dad said. "Eh, it's okay." I shrugged, "well it will be if you get Hayes out of his grounding." I smirked.

"Yeah, good luck with that one." Mom said. We looked at her. "You're so negative, have some hope." I said. She shrugged and we went to Hayes' house.

"Dad!" Hayes called. "In here." Chad said from the living room. Dad went to talk to chad and we went to the kitchen.

"What are you cooking me for dinner?" I asked Nila. "Wind pies." She smiled. "You're not funny and that's my thing." I said.

(AN: laughing at the people who didn't get the 'wind pies' joke the first time)

"I'm making spaghetti." She said. "Yes!" Hayes yelled. I flicked his head. "I'm staying for dinner." I smiled.

Dad came in. "You're ungrounded, thanks to me." He smirked. "Nice." Hayes smirked, nodding.

"Dad, Nila invited me to stay for dinner and none of you guys so I'll see you at home." I said.

"Well thanks Nila." Dad joked. "I don't even remember saying that." Nila said. "You did, so bye dad. Me and Nash traded places for the night." I said.

They all laughed, but I was being serious.

_______________________

150 votes, 50 comments for the next chapter !

Thanks for reading loves (: