• Chapter 91 •

• Kaye POV •

Everyone else was out except me, Kacy, mom, Malcolm and dad

"Off to our hotel now." I heard Malcolm say from the kitchen. I started jumping around and dancing around the living.

"I don't have to see the bitch anymore." I sung. Luckily only the bitch herself heard. "Bitch." She muttered looking at me.

"Um, I'm not a mirror." I said. She rolled her eyes. "I slay and you don't." I flipped my hair. "Sucks that your boyfriend wanted better." She said.

That's when shit got serious.

"Bitch, nobody wants your ugly ass. you're like a ugly ass knock off version of me." I said.

Slay Kaye, slay.

"Then why am I prettier?" She asked. I started laughing really hard. "That was funny." I said. "No, what was funny is when your boyfriend tried kissing me." She said.

I knew that was a lie. I know I said I thought Hayes was cheating, but I knew he wouldn't do that.

"You stupid bitch." I mumbled and slapped her so hard. She slapped me back and I pushed her.

She stumbled back and the next thing I knew we were fighting. She touched my hair. "You got your nasty disease in my hair!" I yelled and punched her hard.

"STOP!" I heard Malcolm yell. I stood up and stomped to the kitchen. I was followed by Malcolm who was dragging Kacy along.

"What happened?" Mom asked. "They were fighting." Malcolm said. "Everyone thinks I can't fight. oh. I can't fight alright." I said.

I stepped away from mom once she started glaring at me.

"She told me Hayes tried kissing her and it wasn't true! You guys always kiss what she says or do and I'm sick of it!" I yelled.

"You told her we kissed?!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Hayes.

"I'm sick of her, I just wanted to make her mad." Kacy rolled her eyes. "Okay, we'll see you guys later. let's go Kacy." Malcolm said.

They left and Hayes looked at me. "What." I snapped. "Kaye, go talk to him." Mom said. "I'm only going because my mom told me to." I told him.

"Fine by me." He said. We went to the living room and sat down. "I felt bad Kaye. I know I should have stuck up for you, but you were being so mean to her. I should have asked why, but I didn't and I'm sorry." He said.

"But me a milkshake and I'll think about forgiving you." I smirked. "Deal." He said quickly.

"I was kidding." I laughed. "But I really wanted to take you out for milkshakes." He whined. "Then let's go." I said.

I told mom where we were going, then we left

______________

I'm trying to finish this book sometime this week so I can publish the second. sorry it was short!

I'll just publish when I'm done with the next chapter haha