• Chapter 87 •

• Hayes POV •

"Hayes, wake up." Nila said shaking me. I got up rubbing my eyes. "You guys have a flight." She said. I nodded and got dressed.

I took my bag and my beats and went downstairs. Dad was making breakfast and I sat at table.

The door opened and Cameron walked in carrying Kaye bridal style. I chuckled and he put her on the couch.

"She never wakes up." Nash chuckled. "Yeah, we kind I just gave up." Cameron shrugged. "Did she eat?" Nila asked. Cameron shook his head.

I got up and jumped right beside her. "Hayes, I know this is you and when I fully wake up, I'm going to kick your ass." She mumbled.

"Damn, I feel the love." I said. "I love you though." She smiled. She sat up and kissed me. "You look cute when your hair is messed up." I said.

The door opened and Madison walked in with Carter. Madison jumped on Kaye and Kaye glared at her. "It's to early." Kaye groaned.

"Come and eat guys." Dad said. We sat at the table and Kaye's eyes lit up when she saw dad's famous bacon.

"Guess who loves me?" She asked dad. "Me." He smirked. Kaye smirked nodding her head. "And me." I said.

"Did you make me bacon?" She asked. "Well no, b-" she cut me off. "Get on your dad's level." She said and dad laughed.

After we finished eating, we got in the truck. "So, I only booked two rooms with two beds in each." Dad said. "Me and Kaye will share a bed." I said.

"Don't do what I saw the other morning." Cameron looked at us. "What did they do the other morning." Madison wiggled her eyebrows.

"Nothing." Me and Kaye said. "Yeah, it better be nothing." Nash said. "It wasn't, but okay." I shrugged. Kaye laughed, while they glared.

"You know, you guys ALL glare to much." Dad said. We looked at him and glared.

We all started laughing and he shook his head.

We were on the plane and Kaye started dancing. She turned her music on blast and got out of her seat and danced in the isle.

There weren't anyone back here with us so she didn't care. I don't think she would have cared if there were people back here.

"Kaye, who put something in your drink?" Cameron chuckled. I started laughing really hard and recorded it.

"Don't record." She snapped, kicking the phone out of my hand. "KAYE!" I screamed once I saw my phone cracked.

She picked it up and her eyes widened. "I'm so sorry." She said. "Your phone looks ratchet." Nash laughed.

"I'll tell my mom and she'll get it fixed." Kaye said. She sat down and she looked really guilty.

"It's okay." I chuckled. "I feel bad." She frowned.

We were at the hotel and me and Kaye were laying down. "We're going out for pizza." Carter said. We nodded and got ready.

"Hey mom." I heard. I looked to see Kaye on her phone. "Wait, slow down." She said. She sat on the bed and she looked mad.

"He can suck his fucking dick for all I care, I don't want to see him! Why would you even call me!?" She yelled.

"Lucky you didn't say that to her face." Madison mumbled. "What do you expect? I'm mad mom! I yell and curse when I'm mad!" Kaye yelled.

"I'm done talking." Kaye said and hung up.

cameron dallas little sister • book 1 of cdlsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें