• Chapter 29 •

| Kaye's POV |

I was in my bathroom putting on mascara and eyeliner. I went to my closet and put on my high waisted jean shorts, a black tube top, and my black sandals.

I grabbed my jean vest and put it on.

I straightened my hair, then put in a high pony tail. I posted a picture on Instagram and captioned it:

Don't know where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere (;

I went downstairs and the boys were all watching a movie, as usual. "Where are you going? To a club, damn." Carter said. I looked down and I did look a little dressy like that.

"I don't actually." I said, "Hayes, want to go somewhere?" I asked. "there's a fair tonight." He said. "that sounds fun!" I smiled. "I want to come." Shawn said. "yeah that sounds fun." Madison said.

I was still mad at them all, I didn't want to talk to them, not yet. I walked to the kitchen to find mom and Cameron sitting at the table.

Mom just stared at Cameron with her arms folded and Cameron just stared at his lap. "mom can me and Hayes go to the fair?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded, "just need a night out." I said. she nodded and gave me money.

"Nash, can you drop me and Hayes off?" I asked. "I want to take a drive." Carter said. us four all got in the car and Nash drove us.

When we got there it was crowded. I held Hayes's hand and we paid for our wristbands and started walking around.

I heard my song. "this is my song!" I yelled. We went to the dance part of the fair and there were a whole bunch of people dancing.

I took Hayes hand and we started dancing. "baby, I just want to show off, come on baby take your clothes off!" I sang. Hayes smirked lifting his shirt off.

"You're stupid!" I laughed pushing him. "let's get on that ride!" He yelled, pointing to one that swings all the way around. it's a really crazy ride.

"No!" I whined. he dragged me to the line and I stared getting nervous. "Don't be nervous." he said putting his arm around me.

It was our turn. he took my hand and we got in the seat. "Hayes, I want to get off." I said. he held my hand. "I'm here, we're real g's." He said. I laughed. he made all my nerves go away.

The ride started and I screamed the whole time, while Hayes laughed. he didn't let go not once.

We got off the ride and he picked me up and spun me around. a group of kids our age walked over to us. I noticed Sadie and sienna. "hey guys." Hayes said. he introduced me to his friends.

All seven of us went on one ride together and I was having a lot of fun.

"We gotta go." Hayes told me. I nodded and hugged everyone goodbye. Nash and Cameron were outside. "why are you here?" I asked Cameron. "Mom was making me mad so I went with Nash." He said.

Cameron is such a bad kid, but on the other hand he's a really good and sweet kid, it's just sometimes he's in his mood.

We got home and I took my shoes off and started singing and dancing. "I'm gonna live the rich life, before the next life!" I sang. "I'm gonna live the good life, beautiful and glorious life." Hayes finished.

"You're such a girl." I teased. "you go that sung stuck in my head." He chuckled. he sat on the couch pulling me down with him.

"I had a really good time today." I told him. "so did I." He said.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I heard cameron. "Wait, you did all this and all you have to say is your sorry." Nash said. that's really all my mom wants, she just wants a sorry. Cameron could murder someone and as long as he said sorry, mom would forgive him and move on.

"Still grounded tomorrow." Mom told him. "better than a week." he mumbled. "what was that?" She asked. "nothing!" He yelled going upstairs with Nash.

I laughed and shook my head.