• Chapter 30 •

1 Week later

• Kaye's POV •

We were all in the car going to the beach for the mini concert thing. when we got there we went over to the stage and laid on the sand.

There were a lot of people there already sitting down. "there's a lot of people." Madison freaked. "hey, look at me." Shawn told her. She looked at him. "you're amazing, we're gonna do amazing, just like always." He smiled, then kissed her cheek.

She smiled and nodded. Carter's eyes saddened, he wasn't mad anymore, now he's just upset that Madison's not his anymore.

I laid my towel down and sat on it next to Hayes.

• Later •

Shawn and Madison were on stage. they were both sitting on a stool and Shawn was holding his guitar.

"Hi, I'm Shawn." Shawn smiled. "I'm Madison." Madison smiled. there were a few whistles. Me and Hayes started laughing when Carter glared at the boys who were whistling.

"Ohh...Ohhh....uh..." Shawn stated playing his guitar, and it sounded so beautiful since it was all soft.

"Lately I've been thinkin', Thinkin' bout what we had, I know it was hard,

It was all that we knew, yeah." Madison started to sing. her voice was so angelic.

"Have you been drinkin' To take all the pain away? I wish that I could give you what you deserve..." She sang, I saw her look up at Carter.

I smiled

"Cause nothing can ever, Ever replace you. Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah. You know there's no one

I can relate to. And know we won't find a love that's so true..." Shawn sang, everyone smiled. Shawn's voice was so good and when he came in, it was amazing.

"There's nothing like us, There's nothing like you and me, Together through the storm. There's nothing like us, There's nothing like you and me,

Together, oh." they sang together. they looked at each other and skilled.

I gave you everything, baby, Everything I had to give. Girl, why would you push me away, yeah? Lost in confusion,

Like an illusion, You know I'm used to making your day..." Shawn sang to Madison.

'But that is the past now, We didn't last now, I guess that this is meant to be, yeah... Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect. But, baby, I just want you to see..." Madison sang to Shawn, but glanced at Carter too.

There's nothing like us, There's nothing like you and me, Together through the storm. There's nothing like us, There's nothing like you and me, Together, oh." They finished singing.

By the end of the song they were looking into each other's eyes as the next thing we all knew they were kissing.

"Oh." I said. "my." Hayes said. "gosh." Callie said. Carter put his glasses on, probably trying to cover his watery eyes.

They walked off stage and we watched as Shawn spun her around and madison laughed. they looked perfect together.

"Wait, Carter." I heard Cameron. I saw Carter beginning to walk off. "I can't do this anymore, I love her and I can't watch her and Shawn." Carter told him.

I've never seen carter upset.

• Later •

Me and Callie were staring at each other for about three minutes and everyone just looked at us awkwardly.

"Are we just going to stare at each other or are we going to kiss and make up?" I asked. a smile spread across her face and we hugged.

"YASSSS!" Everyone yelled. we laughed. Shawn and Madison were laughing about something, while cuddling.

I thought they were the cutest thing ever, but I loved her being with Carter.