• Chapter 15 •

• Hayes POV •

"Hayes, do you want to play football?" Dad asked me. "where?" I asked. "they have flag football for the community." He said.

I love football, so I said why not.

"I want to play football." Kaye said. we all looked at her. I started laughing. "What? I like football." She said. "you're a girl, plus you're to girly." I said.

"Now Hayes, girls can play football." Dad said. "yeah but come on dad, Kaye, really." I said. "Dad, can you sign me up for football, I want to play." Kaye asked her dad.

"Kaye, you're a dancer not a football player." He said. "anyone can play football." Callie said. "you can't." I said. "yeah I can." she said.

"I can too." Madison smirked. "you're afraid of balls." Kaye laughed. "not mine." Carter winked. "carter! Very inappropriate." Nila and Melissa said.

"Whoops." Carter said. "anyways, I want to play. mom. dad is my sexist." Kaye said. "I'm not being sexist, it just you have to be tuff to play." He said.

"I wrestle Cameron all the time. I'm tuff enough. Cameron is a giant." She said. "I'll sign you girls up." Melissa said. "that's why you're my favorite parent." She smile hugging her.

"Are you guys seriously going to play?" Matthew asked. "yeah. you guys should play to so we can kick your as-" Kaye got cut of by Melissa

"Kalyn!" She yelled. "I said butt." Kaye said. "I'm gonna take your phone stop the language." She said. "she curses all the time." Nash said.

"No I don't." She glared at him. "yes you do." Cameron said. "Kalyn phone." Melissa said. Kaye frowned and gave it to her.

"Mom, I lied. I was just kidding. so was Nash." Cameron said. he never let Kaye get in trouble, he's a good older brother, sometimes Nash does that with me, but not all the time like Cameron does.

"Are you lying or are you telling the truth?" Melissa asked the boys. "we're telling the truth." They said.

Kaye got her phone back and she thanked the boys.

"I can't believe you guys are going to play football." Hayes said. "we know Hayes, you keep saying that. I'm good so shut up." Kaye said.

"Have fun, call me when you guys are done." Dad said. "Bye." We said. we got out of the car and walked onto the field.

"Someone needed cheerleaders to cheer him on." Some guy said. "hot girls." Another said. "Who are taken." Madison said.

"Soon to be by me." One winked at Callie. "Are we gonna play or what?" Kaye asked. "y'all are here to play?" They asked.

"Yes, gosh. girls can do anything boys can do, but better." Madison said. "girls playing football is hot, be on my team." The tall one winked at Kaye.

I don't know why, but I hated these guys flirting with the girls.

"Okay, I'm the coach for this team." A guy about thirty said. "I'm glad to see girls here, not many play." He smiled. "well we do." the girls smiled.

• Later •

"We got a runner." The coach said looking at Kaye. "Kaye doesn't run." Madison laughed. "Holding a football I do." Kaye smirked.

"Michael, work with Kaye on her throwing. Madison and Callie you can go with John and Jacob." The coach said.

"Come on beautiful." Michael winked at Kaye. He took her hand and they left. The rest of us worked on plays.

By the end of practice all the boys had already flirted with the girls and I was sick of it.

"See you at the game." Michael winked at Kaye. "Wait, our handshake." Jacob told Callie. they did a handshake and laughed.

They hugged and Jacob touched her butt. Callie pulled away. "don't touch her like that!" I snapped. "what are you her body guard." I snapped.

"You're about to find out how hard my fist is." I growled. "alright boys, save it for the field. See you guys at the game." The coach said.

Callie looked at Kaye. "That felt weird." Callie said. "Hayes is a snap snap." Kaye laughed. "It just came out." I said.

"Becoming one of the boys." Madison said. "what's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "protective." They said. "oh, I guess." I said.

• Later •

"Did the girls suck?" Cameron asked. "no they're actually good." I said. "Someone touched Callie's butt. I swear this boy loves her." Madison said.

"Madison! We agreed we weren't going to talk about it." Callie said. "someone touched something that is mine!" Taylor snapped. "this is mine!" Callie said.

"Babe, we're dating your ass is mine not that guys." He said. "don't worry anyways, Hayes took care of it." She said. they looked at me.

"Didn't see that coming." Nash said. "he acted just like you guys would have." Kaye said. "what do you expect all those guys flirted with y'all." I said.

"Someone flirted with my girl?" Carter asked. "no." Madison said, then glared at me. "where does this kid live." He snapped.

Carter stood up and madison kissed him. "I'm yours." She said. "tell me something I don't know." Carter smirked.