• Chapter 45 •

Kaye POV

"Okay, we all just need to sit down and talk." Nila said. "Yeah I agree." Mom said. "Nobody wants to sit down and fucking talking. Let everyone beat each other's asses up and we'll all be good." Cameron said.

"For real that's how you solve a problem." Carter said. The boys all agreed.

"First of all Cameron watch your mouth and second of all that's not how you solve your problems." Melissa said. "This isn't the olden days." Hayes said. Mom and Nila glared at him.

"What's going on?" Nila asked.

"Kaye cheated on me." Matthew said.

"Carter stole my crush." Shawn said.

"Shawn won't let me and my girlfriend be." Carter snapped at Shawn.

"I didn't even know I was in a relationship." Madison mumbled. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Taylor cheated on me with some slut." Callie said. "Callie is a cold hearted bitch who can't keep a friend." Taylor snapped.

"I agree with Taylor." I mumbled.

"My so called friends can't respect my sister." Cameron snapped. "Neither can you." Matthew mumbled.

"How?" Cameron asked. "You hit her." He said. "It was a mistake. Just like she made the mistake of dating you. Don't think I don't know what you said about her." Cameron snapped.

"Who told?" Matthew asked. Most of us looked at Callie. "Wow." Matthew shook his head. "Is it true?" I asked Matthew.

He looked at me. "I said that so they wouldn't think I liked you, when I kissed you. I didn't mean it." He said.

I looked away.

"Me and Kaye kissed and it meant nothing. I kissed her and it was an accident." Hayes sighed.

He looked at Matthew, "Kaye is perfect and deserves to be happy and she's happy with you. Just know that she loves you not me and that kiss was nothing." Hayes said.

I looked at Hayes and he had hurt in his eyes. My eyes saddened and I stood up.

"Look. I need a break from all of you." I said. "Yeah except for me." Madison said. I gave her a secretive thumbs up.

"Maybe you should come back with us." Mom said. "Mom." Cameron said. I looked at Cameron, "I need this." I said.

"No you don't." He shook his head.

I was probably going to stay anyways.

"Shawn, Carter, and Madison. You guys need to talk." Nila said. "Same with Kaye, Matthew, and Hayes." Mom said

"Most of all Callie and Kaye." They said.

~ Later ~

We were all in mine, Hayes, and Madison's room talking

"So what are we?" Carter asked Madison once they all talked. "You're mine and I'm yours, what do you call it?" Madison asked. "Boyfriend and girlfriend." Carter chuckled.

"Yeah, that's what we are." She smirked.

"I'm gonna go hang with Aaron and Jack." Shawn sighed. "Shawn?" Madison said. He looked at her. "We'll always have that duet and kiss." She smiled.

"Until next summer." He winked. "Until next summer." She laughed. "Yeah. we'll see about that." Carter mumbled and we laughed.

"What do you mean take a break?!" I heard Callie yell. "I'm sorry baby, I love you so much. But you deserve to be happy. We love each other too much to find someone else. When the time is right, we'll come back to each other." He said.