• Chapter 66 •

• Kaye POV •

"Cameron, mom is still talking to dad. can you take me and Madison to dance?" I asked cameron.

"Yeah, let's go." He said.

We all got in the car, including the boys.

"Can we watch?" Hayes asked. "Isn't my dancing horrible?" I asked. "Yeah, that's why I want to watch." He chuckled.

"We would stay, but my curfew is seven today, so we gotta get things done now." Cameron said.

"Like what?" Madison asked. "We're going to a friends." Nash shrugged. "Yeah, to smoke weed." I smirked.

"What?! No!" They yelled.

"You said you had to get things done." I laughed, "like go to my friends house." He said.

"Sureee." Me and Madison smirked. I laughed and we pulled up to the dance studio.

"There are so many girls trying out this year." I said. "Last year it was only like thirty, there's like one hundred people." Madison said.

We got out and so did Hayes. A few girls noticed us and we shrugged, walking into the studio.

"There go my two favorite girls!" Gianna smiled, hugging us. She's the competition dance teacher.

"Well go get ready, tryouts are starting soon." She said we went to the dressing room and there were about thirty girls in there already.

I went to my usual spot, but there was already someone there.

"I'm sorry, am I in your way?" She asked.

She had long brown hair and eyes, she was really pretty.

"No, I'm sorry. I just always get ready here, but it's fine." I said. "Well there's no more slots, so you can share with me if you want." She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled. "I'm Maya, by the way." She said. "I'm Kaye." I smiled. "Cameron's little sister and Matthews boyfriend, I'm a fan girl." She said.

I laughed and we got changed into our dress attire.

We walked into the studio and I saw Madison with a girl and they were both eating.

That's madison type of girl.

We sat with them and I introduced myself and Maya. "I'm Andrea." She smiled.

I examined her and she had dirty blonde hair and really pretty hazel brown eyes.

We all started talking and we clicked instantly.

"Alright ladies! Line up!" Gianna clapped her hands together. We all stood up and got in line.

"Wow, there are a lot of new girls." She said. I looked around and everyone that was on the old team aren't here now.

They were all stuck up bitches, so I didn't mind.

~

We've been here all night and I'm so tired. "Kaye can you demonstrate?" Gianna asked. I didn't want to seem like a show off, but I hated saying no.

I nodded and got in the center of the room.

She started to music and I did our try out dance.

"Good." Gianna clapped her hands. "That was really good." A girl told me. She had blonde, ombré hair and blue eyes.

"Thank you, I'm Kaye." I smiled. "Erin." She smiled. She had a really nice smile, her teeth are perfect.

"Okay girls! Thank you guys for trying out. go wait in studio A please." Gianna said. we nodded and walked to studio

Hayes snuck in and sat down with us.

"Hayes, you can't be in here unless you're a dancer." I sId. "I am." He said and started dancing.

We all started laughing and he glared.

"Who are your hot friends." He smirked. "You have a girlfriend and they're not your type." Madison said.

"Oh really? What's my type?" Hayes asked.

"L-" Madison got cut off by Gianna coming in.

"Thank you all for trying out, but not everyone can be on a team. I'm gonna call the names of people who made it." She said.

She started to say my name, but saw Hayes.

"Did you tryout?" She asked Hayes. "Sorry ma'am, I was supporting my sisters." Hayes said. she looked at me and I nodded.

"No flirting with my dancers." She pointed a finger at him.

There's no lovey dovey feelings in the dance studio.

"Alright so, Kaye, Madison, Maya, Erin, Anna, Alexis, Casey, Lia, Heidi, Alana and Kaila. Thank you everyone who tried out." She smiled.

Everyone who made it stayed and so did Hayes. Gianna liked Hayes, so he was allowed to come to the meetings and practices.

"Alright so you girls know each other?" Gianna asked. we shook our heads and introduced ourselves.

I noticed one girl, she was on a cheer team last year that I competed with, she's really good.

"I'm Casey." I smiled, She had long brown curly hair, that was reddish and brown eyes.

Most of us girls hard dark or light brown hair, so it looked good.

There was a girl with brownish, blondish hair and hazel eyes.

"I'm Alana." She smiled, waving.

~

"I'll see you guys at practice." I said. "Bye." Lia waved. I waved and we walked outside.

Cameron was late, so we talked to Alexis and Kaila. "Oh cool, we go to that school, you should sit with us at lunch." I smiled.

Madison gave me a look and I shrugged. I loved making new friends.

Cameron pulled up and I said bye to everyone.

___________________________

Some of you guys showed up in this chapter!

Don't worry, more will show up and the next chapters I promise!

60 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!