• Chapter 83 •

• Hayes POV •

I woke up beside Kaye. I sat up and pushed her off the bed. "Hayes, I'm going to kill you." I heard her mumble.

I chuckled and changed into sweats, since I was still in my jeans from last night.

"No, those are my favorite ones!" Kaye whined. "Yeah and they're mine." I said. She glared and put on a different pair.

We went downstairs and the parents were in the kitchen, talking. "Oh well look who it is." Melissa folded her arms, once we sat at the table.

"Let the scolding begin." Kaye mumbled. "You had us worried sick." Nila said. "Yeah, well we had fun." I said, "and we're gonna do it again sometime." Kaye added.

"Do it again and I will personally drive down there myself, just to pop you both." Melissa growled.

"Never mind Hayes, we're not doing this again." She said, "yeah, we'll just stay home." I added and they laughed.

We surprisingly didn't get a scolding or get in trouble. We mentally did a happy dance and the door opened.

"I'm back la familia!" Madison yelled. "Best friend!" Kaye yelled, jumping on her. "Best friend!" I mimicked Kaye.

She slapped my head and they sat down. "How was the trip?" Dad asked her. "Boring, I didn't want to be there." She said.

"Yeah, because I'm better than them." I smirked. "No, cause I'm better than them." Kaye flipped her hair.

"Not even." I said. "I heard what you guys did yesterday, thanks for inviting me." She said. "Well we were going to do it again, but we don't want to get popped, so yeah. sucks to suck." I said.

"Losers, you're not supposed to get caught." She said. "We didn't know how to get back." Kaye said.

"Plus, Dumb fuck here said we couldn't bring our phones." I said. Melissa smacked Kaye's mouth. "Language."

"I learned it from Hayes." She said. "I learned it from Madison." I said. "Whoops." Madison shrugged.

"What are we doing today?" I asked dad and Nila. "I don't know, what do you guys want to do?" Dad asked. we shrugged.

"Where's Cameron and Nash?" Madison asked. "They're probably tired, they had to drive three hours just to get Kaye and Hayes." Trey said.

"You guys need to thank them for that." Melissa said. We nodded and started eating.

"Hayes, can I cut your hair?" asked. "Hell no." I chuckled. "Benjamin!" The parents yelled.

"Blame madison!" I yelled. "Why didn't Hayes get smacked." Kaye mumbled. I gave her a looked and she smirked.

"Hayes seriously, can we go get your haircut?" Kaye asked. "If you give me twenty dollars." I smirked knowing she wouldn't give me twenty dollars.

"Here, let's go." She said throwing me a twenty dollars bill. My eyes widened. "Mom we're taking a bus." Kaye smirked.

"I swear Kaye, get on that bus." Melissa said. "Okay, come on guys." Kaye said. "Kalyn Shay." Melissa warned.

"I'm kidding mother, can you drop us off?" She asked. She nodded and we all got in the car.

"How are you going to get it cut?" Madison asked. "I'm going to shave it all off." I lied.

"WHAT?!" They yelled. "I'm kidding." I chuckled.

"Are you ready to see it?" The hair stylist asked. I nodded and looked in the mirror. It actually looked really good.

The girls walked in and started fangirling over it. "Damn boy!" Kaye yelled. I chuckled and paid.

"If you were older than me, I would date you." Madison said. "I try." I smirked.

______________________

THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING AS FUCK SO KEEP READING FOR A BETTER CHAPTER LMAO