• Chapter 5 •

• Hayes POV •

We were all ready for Magcon and Jordan was coming. I was glad she was coming because I missed her. "Ready?" I asked Jordan. She nodded and we walked downstairs. I saw Kaye in my sweater and I chuckled. "I like your sweater Kaye." I said.

She looked down at it and shrugged. "It was on my floor, so it's mine." She said. "But, I like that sweater and I need." I said. "Here Kaye." Matthew said handing her one. She took mine off. "Since you wanted it so bad." she teased handing it to me. I handed it to Jordan who put it on.

"Well that hurt." Kaye mumbled putting Matthews on. I hadn't realized I didn't even need the sweater. "I didn't need it right now." I said trying to cover up my mistake. "Yeah okay." She rolled her eyes. Well I haven't seen that in a while. "Aw it has your face on it." She slightly laughed looking at the sweater Matthew gave her.

"Why happened to you wearing my sweaters?" Cameron asked putting his arm around Kaye. "Nash is wearing it." She said pointing at Nash who was stuffing his face. "You're fat." Carter said taking the donuts he was eating and started eating them. "So are you." Madison said taking the donuts from carter.

We were all on the plane and Jordan had the window seat and I was next to her. Across from me was Kaye, Cameron, then Nash. Behind them was Madison, Matthew, and Carter.

"I want to sit next to Matthew." Kaye said. "No." Cameron said. "No." She mimicked rolling her eyes. Madison switched seats with her. "True friend." Kaye smiled. She laid her head on Matthew and started to fall asleep. Good thing Cameron couldn't see behind him.

"They're cute." Jordan told me. I watched as Matthew played with her hair. They looked like a couple, it was cute, but I felt jealousy and I don't even like Kaye like that.

"Okay, you can stop staring now." Jordan laughed. I looked at her and kissed her.

We landed and Kaye was dancing. "I said hey LA." She sang. "Ooh girl you're shinin." Madison sang. "Like a fifth avenue diamond." Kaye finished it.

Matthew took Kaye's hand, "They don't make them like they used to, you're never going out of style." He sang.

Cameron and Nash were giving each other weird looks. "Baby you're so classic." All three if them sung. "Matthews obsessed with that song." Carter said.

"I hate all of you." Kaye mumbled. "Someone's on their period." Carter mumbled. "Not that this concerns you, but I'm not." She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks Hayes, you brought back meanie head." Matthew chuckled. "How is it my fault?" I asked. "It's everyone's fault. I hate you all." She said. "Except for me!" Nash said hugging her. "Especially you." She snapped pushing him off of her.

"Snap snap." Cameron mimicked her. "Why does everyone always want to say what I say. Stop it you dumb broads." She said.

We laughed and got in the van. "Vans are so ugly, no offense to you." Carter told the driver.

"None taken, its not my car." He said. "I would buy a car like this." Nash smirked. We all looked at him and started laughing.

"You're gonna be a soccer mom!" I yelled. "I'm not a mom! Nor am I a girl!" He yelled. "I'm not diving anywhere with you if you get a car like this." Cameron said.

"We won't have another car, so I guess you're walking." He told cameron. "Well I'll trash the car so we have to get a new one." He said.

"I'll buy lots of vans." He said. We continued to laugh.

When we go to the hotel none of the other magcon boys were there so we started picking rooms.

"Me and carter." Matthew said. "Me and Nash." Cameron said. "Then madison and Kaye can share a bed and Hayes and Jordan can."

We all agreed and went to our rooms. "They're boyfriend and girlfriend sleeping in the same bed." I heard Madison tell Kaye. "What are they going to do? Have sex." Kaye laughed. "People get pregnant at fourteen." Madison said.

"Plus, why would they do anything if we are also in the room smartass." Kaye smirked. "Shut up dumbass." Madison mumbled.

Jordan just looked at me and I just looked at them. "Wait, did y'all hear that?" Madison asked. We nodded.
"Sorry, I wasn't being mean or anything." She said. "I didn't take it like that, it's fine." Jordan smiled.

It was actually really late, I don't know why we took a late flight.

"I'm going to sleep." I said. "Me too." Madison and Kaye both said. We all got changed and decided we were going to take showers tomorrow morning because we were to tired.

"Night!" Kaye yelled. We laughed "Night!" We all yelled. I kissed Jordan and she slept in my arms.

"We're cuter." Kaye smirked, as madison wrapped her arms around Kaye. "Definitely." Jordan laughed. "You're girlfriend is smart." Madison smirked.

I'm glad the girls get soon with Jordan because that would be really awkward if they didn't.