• Chapter 53 •

• Kaye POV •

"Kayeeeeee!" Hayes whined. "Hayes, I'm not doing it." I said. "pleaseee!" He begged.

"No." I said.

"What does he want you to do?" Matthew asked. "Steal Nash's headphones for him." I said. "Dang, Hayes wants you to die." Cameron laughed.

No one and I mean no one touches Nash's head phones, it doesn't matter who you are, Nash will kill you if you touch his headphones.

Last time Hayes wanted them, Nash pushed him down the stairs, he didn't mean to push him down the stairs, he just pushed him really hard and Hayes lost his balance and fell.

"Come on Kaye, you know what happened last time." Nash said. "Yeah, why would I want to get hurt like you did?" I asked.

"Nash wouldn't put his hands on you." He said.

"Hayes, I love you, but no." I said.

"Fine, will you walk to Walmart with me then?" He asked. "Cameron. me and Hayes are going to Walmart." I said. he nodded and we walked out the door.

I jumped on his back and we walked and talked.

"Dang Hayes, you carried me on your back the whole way there." I laughed, getting down.

We walked inside and walked to the headphones section. "Wait.. what happened to your beats?" I asked.

"I broke them, my parents are going to kill me." He mumbled. "Sucks to suck." I laughed. he grabbed a random pair of headphones and we went to the checkout.

After we were done, we went to McDonalds. I remembered the first time we came and he wanted to pay because it made him feel like a man.

I wasn't going to argue with him, so I just let him order.

I sat down and minutes later he came with our food. "Aw, you got me sprite, seems like you remembered." I smiled.

"Well duh." He said, "can't forget my Best friends soda, plus it's my favorite too." He chuckled.

He sat beside me and we took a whole bunch of pictures, cause that's just what we do.

"Why are we just the cutest best friends ever?" I asked, looking at the pictures.

"Because I'm hot and you're beautiful." He smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

My phone went off and it was a text from Matthew

From MattyBoo: Where did you go?

To MattyBoo: Hayes didn't want to go to Walmart by himself, so I went with him. why? What's up?

From MattyBoo: nothing just lonely.

I put my phone in my pocket and Hayes looked at me. "we can finish eating at the house." He said.

"No, he'll be alright. I haven't hung out with you in forever." I said. "Let's go to our tree." He smirked.

I nodded and we threw our food away.

We walked to the park and he helped me up the tree. I smiled and we sat there and talked.

"We should get back." I said. he nodded and we walked back home.

We walked inside and it was crazy. The boys were all screaming around Madison and Kylie were laughing really hard.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. "THEY WON!" They all screamed. Matthew picked me up and spun me around.

He put me down and danced around with the other boys.

I noticed they were watching the soccer game. I sat on the couch beside Kylie and Madison and we laughed at the boys.

~

After the boys calmed down we all started packing.

"Ky!" Taylor called. He walked in and she walked over to him. "Come watch a movie with me." He said, grabbing her hand.

"I'm catching up with my friends." She said. "Fine." He frowned. "Don't worry, we can watch one tonight." She told him.

He nodded and kissed her. she smiled and he left.

"Well I've never seen you that happy." I smirked. "For real, the last time you were that happy was when you won something at the circus in fifth grade." Madison laughed.

I laughed remembering how happy she was. "you rubbed it in every single person we saw that day." I laughed.

"It feels like I've won the world. He's special." She smiled. "We're talking about the same Taylor right?" I asked.

"Taylor's different when he's in a relationship, he's still goofy and crazy, but he's sweet and nice, he's a really good boyfriend." She smiled.

"When did you guys start dating?" I asked. "this sounds really bad, but after him and Callie broke up." She said.

"Wait, did you like him when you were here?" Madison asked. I could have sworn she liked Matthew.

"No, I thought Matthew was cute." She shrugged. "I hope you think he's ugly now." I smiled.

"I hope you know he loves you, not me." She smiled.

"Glad you know hoe." I said. "I do whore." She said.

"Answer my question!" Madison yelled. "No, I was the girl he cheated on Callie with. He was at one of my practices and we talked and now we're here." She said.

"Oh." We said.

Hayes came in and started packing. we all just glared at him. "What?" He asked. "We're talking." I said.

"Ooh' girl talk I love it." He said.

I threw a shoe at him and he groaned.

"Fine, I'll pack later." He said. "We're kidding Hayes, you can stay." Madison laughed.

I saw him pack an outfit and I grabbed it.

"Did you go shopping without me?" I asked. "no, I don't wear half the clothes I have." He chuckled.

I went through his clothes and threw them at him.

"Why don't you wear these clothes?!" Madison yelled holding up and Aeropostale shirt.

"I'll wear them on this trip." He chuckled.

"Good." We all replied.

___________________________

I tried to write about 'Kayes' for you guys(:

50 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!