• Chapter 36 •

• Hayes POV •

"Can we please go get chicken nuggets?" Kaye asked. "yeah, I want some French fries." I said. "I'm driving there for Kaye, not you Hayes." Madison smirked.

"Can we get another person, I'm left out." I sighed, "then it won't be as fun picking on you." Madison said. "why do you even pick on me?" I asked. "easy target." She shrugged.

We pulled into McDonalds and got out of the car. Kaye ordered and me and Madison sat down at the booth. she sat next to me and I gave her a confused look.

"Don't I have coodies?" I teased. "yeah, but I want to sit in front of my bae." She smirked. I glared at her and Kaye sat in front of Madison.

"Me and my bae are on a date, do you mind?" Madison asked. "nah, go ahead." I said, sitting back and pulling out my phone.

"Burn." Kaye laughed to herself. When our food got here, we started eating. "out with the besties." Kaye said taking a picture of us on Madison's phone.

Madison took her phone and smiled. "this is a horrible picture, but I like it." she said. I looked at the picture. Madison had a burger in her mouth and I had a bunch of fries in my mouth.

I saw her post it on Instagram.

I looked at it and she captioned it:

' My everything(: '

She smiled at me and I commented on the photo. I commented:

' Aw(: '

She started laughing then was typing. she commented back to me saying:

' I was talking about the burger, not you! 😂👏 '

Her and Kaye started laughing really hard and I just sat there. I wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

"I'm kidding Hayes!" Madison laughed, hugging me from the side. "say you love me and I'll believe it." I smirked. "I love you." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Ew! That's like carter kissing me! You guys kiss all the time!" I yelled wiping my cheek. she laughed and continued eating.

• Kaye POV •

We were back at the house laying on the couch, watching movies.

"Hey, we're going out." Cameron said. "where?" I asked. Cameron looked at Nash. "To um, a friends house, no biggie." Cameron shrugged. "oh right and I'm going to go have sex, no biggie." I shugged.

"Don't say that!" Cameron yelled. "then don't lie!" I yelled. "Kalyn, don't worry about it." He hissed. "Then I'll tell mom." I said.

"No you won't." He said. "and why won't I?" I asked. "because then I'll tell that you drive illegally with Madison." He said. I glared at him.

I wanted to know where he was going and I knew it was somewhere mom wouldn't approve of, that's why he won't tell me.

"Dude, were going to be late." Nash said. "seriously, where are you going?" I asked. "Don't worry about it!" Cameron yelled. I jumped, from him yelling.

"Well damn." Carter and Madison said. "aw we're cute." Carter chuckled. "whatever." I mumbled.

I took Matthews hand and he got up. I started to walk to the door holding his hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Cameron asked. "don't worry about it!" I yelled. I walked out with Matthew, ignoring his calls.

The door opened and Cameron walked out with Nash. "Get back in the house now Kalyn. I don't trust you with Matthew alone." He snapped. "Tell me where you're going." I said.

"We're just going to a party, okay?! Gosh. get inside now." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door.

"I didn't even have my shoes on." I mumbled. Matthew laughed, "I was going to say something." He said.

• later •

It was getting late and the door bust opened. The boys came in laughing obnoxiously. I looked at everyone else. Madison and Carter were looking at them. Matthew was sleeping and Hayes was slowly falling asleep.

"Wow, that party was sick!" Nah slurred. "I want to dance with some girls." Cameron laughed. "are y'all drunk?" Carter asked. my eyes widened, when I realized they were.

"You drank!" I yelled. "what are you, mom. Sit your ass down and have a good time." Cameron smirked, throwing his hands in the air, being the idiot he is.

"Shoot, I'll have a good time. take me to this party." Madison said. "let's go girl." Nash smirked, I think he meant to walk out the door, but he ended up running into the wall.

Typical Nash, he does that even when he's not drunk.

"Who's that kid?" Cameron asked, tapping Hayes with his foot. "hey kid, smell my feet." he said. he took of his shoes and sock and put his foot in Hayes face.

"It eat!" Cameron yelled shoving it in his mouth. we couldn't help but laugh. Hayes woke up. "what are you doing!" Hayes yelled. he stood up and wiped his mouth.

"Sit back down cowboy." Cameron said, pushing Hayes back on the couch. "hey, it's Haley." Nash smiled, sitting on Hayes's lap. "What the heck." Hayes said.

"They're drunk." I said. "dude, I'm gonna blackmail you." Hayes told Nash. "Nash, you're sixteen!" He added. "I'm six, dumbass." Nash slurred.

I woke Matthew up and him and carter helped them upstairs.

"Cameron's gonna wish he was nice to me." I smirked.

_________________________

15 votes

5 comments

For the next chapter, took y'all awhile last chapter!