• Chapter 44 •

• Kaye POV •

"Shawn!" Madison smiled going up to hug Shawn. He sat down with her and I smirked at Carter.

"Mr. Steal your girl." I mumbled.

He glared at me and took his ice cream back. "you don't deserve this." He glared at me. He ate the ice cream and I knocked it off the table.

"Kalyn!" He whined. "Baby." I mumbled. "don't worry, I gotchu bae." Matthew smirked giving carter his ice cream.

"I would have given it to Kaye, but she wanted yours." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"She probably what's Hayes' ice cream too." Callie said. Mahogany started laughing. "Can you go be fake somewhere else?" I asked.

"You're right. I should go find Taylor. Not anyone else but my boyfriend. Unlike others." Callie said.

"Yeah. Jacob is looking for me." mahogany said.

"Can I punch this bitch yet?" Madison asked me. "yes." Hayes and Carter said. "no deep down she's still somewhat my friend." I mumbled.

They walked away and Matthew got up and took my hand, but I yanked it back.

"Okay, what did I do?" He asked me. "ask your so called BFF." I said before walking off.

Hayes caught up with me and I shook my head, "I don't think we should be by each other. I'm sorry." I said.

"I understand. I'm always here though." He said. I felt bad for just blowing him off like that, but I don't need anyone saying that I'm cheating on Matthew with him.

"Kalyn!" I heard Cameron yell. I turned around and he caught up with me. "why are you walking by yourself?" He asked me.

"I'm not five." I mumbled. "you could get kidnapped." He said. "You're so protective." I said. "you're so annoying." He said.

I saw someone that looked a lot like mom. "is that mom or am I seeing things?" I asked. Cameron looked and his eyes widened.

"Are you not happy to see me?" Mom asked. We hugged her. "what are you doing here?" Cameron faked a smile, which you could tell it was fake.

"Just checking up on you guys, mostly Cameron." She eyed Cameron. "Mom, I'm more responsible lately." He said proudly.

"Yeah, he just yelled at me for walking by myself." I mumbled, glaring at him for treating me like a baby.

"Kaye, don't do that, you could get kidnapped." She said. "see! that's what told her." Cameron said. I tolled my eyes and Madison walked over.

"Second mommy!" Madison hugged her. "someone's excited to see me, unlike others." Mom said, referring to us.

"It was just a surprise." I said. "Yeah yeah." She said. "Is dad here?" Cameron asked. "nope just me and Nila." She said.

Thy walked over to everyone and said hi. "Aw Callie, your hair is so pretty." My mom smiled. "Thank you." Callie smiled. I rolled my eyes and mom looked at me.

"Don't give the dumb broad a compliment, she's nothing but caca." I snapped. Carter, Madison, Hayes, and Cameron started laughing really hard, while Taylor and Shawn hid their laugh.

"Kalyn shay, apologize." Mom said. "Ew no." I said. Callie faked cried into Mahogany. "Are you serious. she's faking." I said.

"Hun, I'm so sorry and Kaye isn't off the book for this." Mom said. "Mom you don't understand." I said. "I understand exactly, maybe I do need to be down here with you for awhile. let's go." She said.

I rolled my eyes and we walked to moms hotel room.

• Cameron POV •

As soon as they left. Callie stopped and laughed, along with Mahogony. "Why did you do that?" Matthew asked her. "because she called me a dumb broad." Callie saod.

"Maybe cause that's what you are." Hayes said. "Hayes, you're ugly as fuck so I don't want you speaking to me." Callie snapped.

"You can stop being a bitch now." Madison snapped. "you guys turn on each other like there's no tomorrow." Nash mumbled, eating his ice cream.

"Not all of us." Carter mumbled. "oh really?" Shawn. "What's that supposed to mean?" Carter asked. "you ruined me and Madison." Shawn snappd.

Carter started laughing, "y'all were never a thing."

Madison awkwardly stood up and ran away and tripped falling. "that's what she gets." Nash chuckled.

We saw a guy help her up and both Shawn and Carter stand up. "you can sit back down, she don't want your goofy ass." Carter snapped.

I chuckled.

They started arguing and Taylor for in the middle of it. "Clearly she doesn't want you any of you! Y'all are both immature boys who need to move on because she wants him." He yelled pointing at the guy.

They were sitting down talking.

"Shut up Taylor, you're the on with the rude ass girlfriend." Nash snapped. "At least I have a girlfriend. Being all gay an shit with cameron."

"Excuse me? shut the fuck up before I beat your ass." I snapped. "What. Are you gonna hit me as hard as you hit Kalyn?" He asked. "Stop, you're going to far." Callie told him.

"Tell Callie what you did Taylor. I'm sure that hot model would be happy to tell her you guys hooked up. secrets out now." I smirked.

"You what?!" Callie yelled. they were now yelling at each other. Shawn and Carter were yelling at each other and the rest of us just sat there awkwardly.

"At least I didn't Chet on you like you and Kaye did!" Callie yelled. it got quiet and we all looked her way.

"What?" Matthew asked. "Hayes didn't tell you? He kissed her." Callie said before leaving.

"It was an accident, it meant nothing." Hayes said. "you kissed my sister?" I asked. "you kissed Kaye?" Nash asked. "you kissed my girlfriend!" Matthew asked.

"Knew it." Carter mumbled. we all glared at him.

"Come on, Kaye and Hayes have liked each other all summer." He said. "shut the hell up!" Hayes yelled. Matthew tackled Hayes to the ground and started punching him

Me and Nash grabbed him and Nash punched him in the face. "Don't touch my little brother." He snapped. I helped Hayes up.

I don't know, I wasn't as mad as I was when Matthew kissed her.

"What the fuck!" Carter yelled. he stood there holding his bloody nose. Shawn and him were going at it now. we didn't know Shawn had it in him.

Kaye and the moms came back.

"You fucking bitch! You cheated on me!" Matthew yelled at Kaye. "Don't call my sister a bitch!" I yelled. mom and Nila got everyone to shut up.

Madison walked over.

"What'd I miss?"

_______________________

Everyone's mad at each other!

Anywho

For those of you who like Hayes and Matthew fanfics I started a new one called "Unbreakable."

Go read!

25 votes

10 comments

For the next chapter