• Chapter 20 •

• Kaye POV •

"Mom! can we please get tickets to coachella!" I begged mom. "Well me and Nila already have tickets." she smirked. I started screaming.

"Not for you, for us." Nila laughed. "nilaaaa!" I whined. "I'm kidding." She smiled. I started screaming. Coachella is a big concert where a whole bunch of artist perform.

"JUSTIN BIEBERS GOING!" I screamed. I get to see my idol perform, I'm so happy. "Why are you screaming, did she say yes?" Kylie asked.

"YES!" I screamed. "WE GET TO SEE OUR LOVER!" She screamed. "why are you screaming?" Callie asked. "WERE GOING TO COACHELLA!" We screamed.

"YESSSS!" She screamed.

"Cameron we're going to Coachella." I smirked. "I know." He said. "Why aren't you screaming!" I yelled, pushing him.

"Because I don't want to." He mumbled. "you're a loser, how are you my brother?" I asked. he shrugged, pushing me away from him.

"Whatever." I mumbled. I went upstairs and Hayes was on my bed talking to someone. "Who are you talking too?" I asked.

He told me to be quiet. "who?" I asked. he threw a pillow at me and I threw it back at him.

Mom came in. "we're leaving tomorrow morning, so you guys pack." She told us. we nodded and started packing. "where are the girls?" Hayes asked me.

I turned around to face him and he was off the phone. "they went to the store with the guys." I said. "why didn't you go?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I didn't want to I guess." He nodded.

• Next Morning •

"I'm hungry and Melissa and Nila aren't up." Callie whined. "I'll cook for my love." I smiled. "Make me some!" Kylie said. "make me some too!" Hayes said.

"I want food!" Carter and madison said. "this is moms job." I said, laying back on the couch. "no, make me breakfast!" Callie whined.

"No. I don't want to anymore" I said. She kicked me and I laughed at her. "that's why you're not getting any breakfast." I said.

Mom came downstairs. "thank god I was going to die without food." Callie said. Mom laughed and started making breakfast.

• Coachella •

"There are so many famous people here." Madison said. "Kylie and Kendall Jenner!" Kylie said. I looked to see them walking.

We went over to the concert part. "And now with Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper." The girl said. I started freaking out but I couldn't see.

"Hayes let me get on your shoulders." I said. he shrugged and nodded. He bent down and I sat on his shoulders. madison and Callie did the same with Taylor and carter.

I saw Kylie on Matthews. I should have gotten on his not Hayes's, Hayes was just the first person that came to mind. the first person that should have came to mind was Matthew, but he didn't Hayes did.

Justin started singing and I waved my hands, dancing along. I took Hayes hands and danced with them.

He put them down and I laughed. I saw Nash take a picture. "send that later." I told him. he nodded. "Hayes!" I yelled. I put my head down so I was staring at his face.

"I'm watching my husband perform!" I yelled at him. "Dang are y'all gonna kiss or something." Carter said. I put my head back up and Matthew rolled his eyes.

• Later •

I have been by Hayes's side the whole time. Connor M, was singing turn around and I wasn't on Hayes's shoulder anymore.

"Turn around!" I sang. I grabbed Hayes's hand and we danced together. Hayes is actually a really good dancer. I loved dancing with him.

"Aw they're so cute." I heard Kylie. Hayes looked at me and I looked at him. I stopped dancing and just watched him perform.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded, avoiding eye contact. I can't like Hayes, he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend.

"Best friends always act cute, just saying." He smirked. it's like he was reading my mind.

He wrapped his arms around me. He stood behind me and we swayed to the music. "I ship it." I heard. I didn't even bother looking around.

"Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love." I sang. "With meee." Hayes finished. I looked up at him and smiled.

I looked over to see Cameron and Nash smiling. I blushed and hid my face in Hayes's chest.

"Aw is someone embarrassed." He chuckled. I hopped on his back.

At the end of the concert we went to find mom and Nila. "They're walking around over there." Carter said. I was still on Hayes's back and Matthew started to purposely flirt with Kylie.

I didn't care, Kylie doesn't go for white guys, she wants a mixed guy. I don't know why he's trying to make me jealous, I'm not the jealous type.

"Are y'all ready?" She asked. we nodded and we walked to the hotel, well they walked, Hayes was still carrying me.

I kissed his cheek. "thanks best friend." I smiled, hopping off. "anything for my best friend." He smiled.

I heard mom and Nila talking to each other. "if Jordan doesn't work out, yeah." I heard Nila. They started laughing.

"Callie my love! Jumping one three!" I yelled. I jumped on her back, then got off.

I looked over and Matthew was staring at me. when I smiled, he rolled his eyes. "well then." I mumbled