• Chapter 19 •

• Cameron POV •

Today I'm going to take Kaye out to a game. We haven't gotten to hangout just us all summer.

"Kaye! Are you ready?" I asked. "yeah!" She asked, putting on her shoes. I told mom we were leaving and we got in my car.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "we're just going to see a basketball game." I shrugged. she really liked watching basketball.

I looked over and she was smiling really hard. I loved making my little sister happy.

When we got to the game, we sat on the sidelines. "I need food." She said. "of course you do." I chuckled. we got up and went to the line.

"Oh my gosh Cameron Dallas!" A group of girls yelled. more girls stared noticing.

It's a basketball game. Who would think you'd see about six or seven teenage girls at a game.

I took pictures with them, thinking they would leave me alone after that. I love my fans, I do, but today is mine and Kaye's day.

I looked at Kaye who just looked at her phone. "that's his sister." I heard them talking. "Ugh, she's not even paying attention to him. What a bitch." They snapped.

I looked at Kaye, who's eyes started to water. "I would appreciate it if you didn't call my sister that. the only reason she's not looking or talking to me is because she doesn't want rude people like you talking bad about her. I don't consider you guys my fans." I said.

"We're sorry, we didn't think you heard." one said. "you don't even get it." I shook my head. "our idol just dissed us." I heard a girl cry.

I ignored it and hugged Kaye.

• Later •

After the game we went out to get frozen yogurt on the boardwalk. we started walking over to it and a whole bunch of fans started running over to me.

I held Kaye's hand and continued walking into the frozen yogurt shop. they closed the doors so those fans couldn't come in.

"Thank you." I told the worker. she smiled. we got our ice cream and sat down.

"Kaye, I'm really sorry." I said. "don't be. you can't control it, plus I'm having a good time minus the bitch thing but it's whatever." she smiled.

"Don't worry one of these days they won't bother us and that day will be a perfect day." I smiled.

"Good." She smiled.