• Chapter 47 •

Kaye POV

"Kaye?" I heard. I sat up and saw Matthew. "Hi." I said softly. He gave me a warm smile and I looked over at Hayes.

"Good night Hayes." I said. "night." He said. Matthew grabbed my waist, helping my back on the balcony.

"Thank you." I smiled kissing him. "I love you so much." He smiled, "I love you more though." I winked.

He chuckled, "impossible."

I smiled and we laid down in my bed.

"What's going to happen when you have to go back home?" I asked.

I hated thinking about it, I really did. Some my say I don't love Matthew, but I do.

"Let's not talk about it." He said. I looked up at him and nodded. "I want to go out with you tomorrow." I told him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked. "I don't really care, I just want to be with you." I said. "We'll figure something out." He said.

I nodded and he pulled the cover over us.

"Good night beautiful." I whispered kissing my forehead, "Good night handsome." I smiled.

He chuckled and we fell asleep.

~ Next Day ~

I woke up to people talking. "Well maybe you shouldn't have slept in the same bed as Kaye." I heard Hayes.

"She's my girlfriend and we didn't do anything, I wouldn't do anything with her." Matthew said. I moved around a little bit, noticing I was wrapped in Matthews arms.

It felt nice being in his arms, it wasn't anything likes Hayes', being in his arms made me feel safe.

"She's gonna wake up any second, can we stop this conversation?" Matthew asked. "Yeah, whatever," Hayes said with a bit of attitude.

"Melissa said come down for breakfast." I heard Madison. "I'm gonna wake Kaye up and we'll be down in a minute." Matthew said.

Once they left, I opened my eyes.

He looked down. "I knew you were awake the whole time loser." He smirked. I laughed and sat up.

"Plus, I think your eyes are supposed to be closed when you're sleeping." He laughed. I glared and threw a pillow at him.

"You're gonna regret that." He said. I jumped across my bed, running around my room.

He came from behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

I turned around facing him. "I love you." He smiled. I got out of his grasp and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ew Kaye, put some pants on." Cameron said disgusted. I looked down and I was wearing spandex.

"You act like I'm wearing a thong." I said. "Ew!" The boys yelled. "I'm pretty sure all your mothers wear them." I laughed.

"GROSS MOM!" Cameron screamed. mom laughed, "change the subject Kaye."

"Wait do you?" I asked. "Alright enough." Nila laughed. "Cameron does." I said. They all started laughing and Cameron got up.

I stepped back hiding behind mom. "Kaye stop, I'm cooking." She scolded. I grabbed her arms, shielding myself with her body.

"Cameron sit. Kaye let go of me." Mom said. Cameron sat down and I quickly ran to my seat.

Matthew sat next to me and I smiled.

"Mom. me and Matthew are going to hang around town. maybe go to the park or something." I said.

"Okay, but you guys have to get back before four." She said. we nodded and started eating.

"You're letting them go out alone? I swear I'm still not allowed to do that." Cameron said. "because you're a boy. you guys like to try things," mom said

"So are you saying Matthews not a boy?" Nash chuckled. "But I know Matthew won't try anything." Mom said.

Matthew smirked and the boys glared at him in a jokingly way.

"Wait..can we stay in and cuddle and watch a bunch of cute movies?" I asked Matthew.

"That sounds perfect." He smiled.

"Typical." The boys said. "No it's cute." Mom and Nila said. I smirked and they laughed.

"Okay, me and Nila go back tonight." Mom said. the boys did a happy dance and they glared.

"Love you." Cameron smiled. "Anyways, we'll be back soon since because summer is ending." Mom said. we all groaned, not wanting to go back to school.

"Juniors!" Cameron smirked high faving Nash and Carter.

(AN: remember, I changed the ages and school grades and everything like that. it's not real, just a book)

"Wait. Nash you're sixteen." Madison said. "I'll be seventeen in December." He said. "Oh." She said.

"Aw Kaye and Hayes will be starting high school." Cameron cooed.

Me and Hayes looked at each other. "we're skipping high school." I said. "yeah, we're not going." I said. "why?" Carter chuckled.

"No one likes freshmen." I said. "then why did everyone like me?" Carter asked. We all looked at him.

"What? They did." He mumbled.

"Alright, me and Matthew are finished. we're gonna be in the screening room so don't bother us." I said, putting our plates in the sink.

I grabbed a few snacks and we went to the screening room.

He put on frozen and I smiled.

He sat down pulling my on his lap. I rested my head on his chest and he covered us with a blanket.

"I wish we could do this every day." I told him.

"Me too." He smiled.

_______________________________

Sorry for this crappy chapter! I needed to give you guys something, but I promise the next one is gonna be really goooodddddd!(:

20 votes

10 comments for the next chapter