• Chapter 92 •

• Month Later •

• Kaye POV •

"I'm thankful for you." I told Hayes. "I know." He smirked. "I take it back." I glared getting up from the couch. "I was kidding babe." He chuckled.

"I wasn't." I smirked. He laughed and grabbed my arm, pulling me back on his lap.

"I love you." He said. "I love you more." I smiled. "Kaye, you need to be in the kitchen helping." Mom said. "I'm a kid." I whined.

"Help." She said. "I hate this." I mumbled. "Come on Hayes." I said. "I'm watching football." He said. I hit him with a pillow and went to the kitchen.

"Start cutting those fruits." Sierra told me. "Start cutting those fruits." I mimicked going over to the fruit. She gave me the look mom gives me.

"You've been hanging out with mom to much." I said. She laughed and I started cutting the fruit. "Madison's just eating the food!" I yelled, pointing at Madison who was eating the brownies.

(AN: same madison, same)

"Go help Kaye, Madison." Nila said. She groaned and came over by me. "Good thing we have a big kitchen." Cameron chuckled coming into the kitchen.

"Cameron please cut." I begged. "Coming dad!" He shouted, walking out the kitchen.

After we finished, I went to the living room. All the guys were yelling at the tv. Football is intense.

"Hayes." I said. He looked up at me. "Come on, I want to go walk." I said. He nodded and I put my sweater on.

"It's cold." He frowned. "To bad." I said. He put his sweater on and we walked outside. "It got dark fast." I said.

He nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked down to the park and he sat on the swing.

I sat in front of him on his lap. "Did you ever play spider?" I asked. "No. but now that I think about it, it's so inappropriate." He chuckled.

"Not if you're dating." I smirked kissing him.

"You're so cute." He told me. "No. I'm not 'cute' I'm sexy!" I yelled, causing him to laugh. "Just kidding. I'm just cute." I shrugged.

"No, you're beautiful." He smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back. It turned out into a make out until I saw a figure.

I looked over to see..

Matthew.

He looked so heart broken and confused. I saw he was holding a rose. He turned around and walked down the street.

"I'm sorry, I have to go talk to him." I said. Hayes nodded and we walked back to the house.

Matthew was sitting on the couch like nothing happened.

"Come here." I said. He looked at me and got up. We went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed.

"I missed you Matthew." I said. "Seems like you're doing better without me." He said. "I wasn't. not when I needed you." I said.

"I'm sorry Kaye." He sighed. "Why. Why did you ignore me?" I asked. "I just had a lot going on and I didn't want to talk to you for two seconds just to have to go again." He said.

"I don't need a minute or even thirty seconds Matthew. all I needed was to hear your voice or see a simple text, but I didn't even get that." I sighed.

"I'm sorry Kaye. I'm so sorry." He said. "It's over and done with Matthew, stop stressing now." I said. He hugged me and I hugged back, then kissed his cheek.

"So.. are you and Hayes, you know.." He started to say, but didn't finish. "Yeah." I said.

"You guys are cute." He said. "I love you Matthew, I do." I said. "I know. I love you too Kaye." He smiled.

We went back downstairs and went to the dining room with everyone else.

_____________________

This book is ending todayyyyyy(: