• Chapter 43 •

~ Kaye POV ~

"Kalyn let's go!" Cameron yelled for the fortieth time. "I said hold on!" I yelled fixing my hair.

We're in New York for Magcon and we all went to sleep once we got here and I woke up late so now they're all rushing me.

"HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" He was now screaming at me.

"Calm the fuck down!" I yelled walking out of the bathroom. "stop cursing." He growled.

I took Matthews hand and we walked downstairs to the lobby. "We're getting breakfast." Matthew told me. "I know, I heard y'all talking about it." I said.

He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I like when you do that." I told him. "I know, that's why I do it." He winked kissing me.

"EW!" Everyone groaned.

"No one does that to carter and madison!" I yelled. "we're not a thing." Madison said. I looked at carter who

looked taken back.

"Y-yeah. she's right." He forced a smile.

I gave her a look and she gave me the same look.

"Don't give me that look." We both said at the same time. I glared and hit her and she did the same.

We both started slapping each other's hands until Cameron started yelling. "I'm always stuck in the middle." Matthew chuckled.

"Kaye, Sierra called me." Cameron told me.

I rolled my eyes. Ever since my sister left me I haven't liked her. it's a really long story that I hate talking about it.

"She can take her dumbass phone call and shove it up her ass." I mumbled. "Kaye, seriously stop the language. If you don't I'll tell mom." He said.

"Why do you care if I curse?" I asked. "Because I hate hearing my little sister curse, it's dirty, you're not dirty." He said.

"Cameron. don't curse, I hate hearing my big brother curse. it's dirty. even though you are dirty, doesn't mean you have to say dirty words." I smirked.

They all laughed and he smirked, "just wait till we stop." He looked at me.

The boys 'oohed'

"He won't do shit." I said. "Stop cursing!" He yelled. "Fuck shit fuck. Bitch damn bitch. shit bitch shit. damn. fuckity damn." I said.

He glared at me and I laughed.

"I love youuuu." I drug out the 'u'

We pulled up to IHOP and I saw Taylor. I got out of the car and ran up to him.

"Best friend!" He smiled picking me up and hugging me. "that's my thing." I heard Cameron.

Everyone's always talking about Cameron's famous hug. I loved Cameron being my brother and hugging me.

I pulled away and he hugged everyone else.

"Where's Callie?" Madison asked. "right here." Callie smiled, coming around the corner.

"Callie!" I smiled. Her smile faded and she went to hug Madison. I gave her a confused look and she rolled her eyes.

I looked at Taylor confused and he looked away.

She looked at Hayes and rolled her eyes at him too.

I pulled Taylor over.

"Why is Callie mad?" She asked. "you cheated on her best friend." He said. "It was a mistake and it meant nothing." I folded my arms.