• Chapter 35 •

• Madison POV •

"Are we back or what?" Carter asked. I thought about it, I wasn't ready to go back to him, I love him, I just don't want to put a label on anything.

"I play hard to get." I smirked. "Let's go madison!" Kaye yelled. "Noo!" Carter whined. I kissed his cheek. "What no lips?" He said. "Sorry, my boyfriend will get jealous." I smirked.

He got up, "who's your boyfriend?" He asked. "Zayn." I flipped my hair. "Oh." He shrugged. "What?" I asked. "I don't stand a chance against him." He said. "Glad you know." I said.

They laughed. "Is Hayes coming?" I asked. "Of course." Hayes smirked, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I put my hand in his face, pushing him away from me. "well then." He hissed at me. I laughed and we got in Cameron's car.

"Is it bad we drive illegally?" Kaye asked. "yeah, but I'm a really good driver." I said. Hayes started laughing. "What happens when we get arrested?" He laughed.

"Not 'WE' it's only going to be you Hayes. me and Kaye will run before they even catch us." I said. Kaye laughed, "sucks to suck." She said.

"Well then." Hayes said.

• Kaye POV •

"Madison!" Hayes whined. "Why did we bring Hayes, he's so annoying." Madison jokes, but Hayes doesn't know that. "I was just going to say I love you." He mumbled.

"Hayes, you can't hang around me if you can't take a joke, I'm sorry." Madison said. "HAHA! I got you, I finally got madison!" Hayes laughed. He was laughing so hard and I don't know why.

"Hayes all she said was that she's sorry." I laughed. "When has madison ever felt bad or sad sorry to me?" He asked. "Oh yeah, he's right." Madison said.

"Say you love me." Hayes said. "Love you." I smiled. "Not you." He growled. "Well then." I said. "I love you but you say it all the time, I want madison to say it." He said.

"Sorry I can't talk when I'm driving." Madison said. "But you can sing and dance?" Hayes asked. "Speaking of that." Madison said, turning the music on.

'Lightweight' by Demi Lovato came on and Hayes groaned.

We sang along to the sang, well actually we basically screamed along to the song

"IM A LIGHTWEIGHT EASY TO FALL EASY TO BREAK!" We screamed. "GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING CAR!" Hayes screamed. He took of his seatbelt and started going crazy.

He started banging out the window "HELP!" He screamed. A few people laughed as we drove past them.

Hayes opened the door pretending he was going to jump out. I was laughing really hard. "Hayes!" Madison yelled

We saw police sirens. "Hayes I'm going to kill you! I don't have a license!" Madison yelled once she turned the music down.

"I'm sorry!" Hayes said. She pulled over and the policemen came up to her window. "Yes?" Madison smiled. "The young man that opened the car door, shouldn't have done that. It's illegal." He said.

"I've never seen that." Madison said. "I'm sorry, my mom says I control it when I act up." Hayes said. "I have to In force the law, I'm gonna need you guys to step out of the vehicle." He said.

We got out and madison went jump on Hayes but I grabbed her waist, pulling her away from him. "If I get my permit suspended, I'm killing you." She growled at him.

"Ma'am can I see your license?" They asked madison. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, why not?" He asked her.

"Um, I don't have one. Yet." She smiled nervously. "I'm gonna need a legal guardian to come over to the station and take you guys home." He said.

"Alright, my phones in my car." She said, glancing at me and Hayes. We walked over to the car and quickly got in. She drove really fast and drove to the mall.

We were laughing really hard. We walked in the mall and went to the food court first, being the fatties at heart that we are.

"Can we have pizza?" Hayes asked. "You're eating shit for almost getting us in trouble." Madison said. "Shit is better than nothing." Hayes shrugged.

We gave him a disgusted face. "Hey look it's the guys." Hayes pointed. They didn't looked happy. "Let's run." I said. I grabbed Madison's hand and we started running.

"Wait what?" I heard Hayes. "Ohh!" He said and started running. We ran in the elevator. It's a really big mall.

"Think, what did we do?" Madison asked as we went up. "We stole Cameron's car." I said. "I took the one he uses!" Madison yelled.

The elevator opened and we ran into a store and hid in a coat rack.

• Carter POV •

They took the wrong car and we needed Cameron's car.

"They're not smart." Cameron said. We saw them go up to the floor because the elevator is glass.

We went in the store. "Hayes, get your stank breath out of my face." I heard madison. "Tell Kaye to move her big butt." Hayes said. "My butt! Your butt is the size of Canada!" Kaye yelled.

We all got around it. I saw Madison's long hair and grabbed her leg pulling her out of the coat rack.

"NOOO!" She yelled. I picked her up. "You can't run from your bae." I smirked. "I'm not running from Kaye." She smirked.

"Cameron put me down!" Kaye yelled. "Remember when y'all said you would leave me. Peace suckas!" Hayes yelled.

He ran out.

Madison squeezed my balls and I let go, grabbing them. She ran and Kaye slapped Cameron and he let go of her.

They laughed and started running. "She squeezed my babies!" I whined. "Shut up." Nash said. We went down to the food court and they were down there eating ice cream.

We sat down with them. "I love you big brother." Kaye said sitting on Cameron's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You don't love me?" Nash asked her.

Hayes sat on Nash's lap. "You're my favorite brother." Hayes said hugging him. "Ew." Nash said pushing Hayes off of him.

"Cameron is nice to Kaye." Hayes mumbled. "Because Kaye is a girl!" Nash said. "No it's because I'm me." She smirked. Cameron laughed. "I love you." He told her.

I grabbed madison waist, pulling her on my lap. "I love you." I kissed her cheek.

"Well we gotta go." Kaye said. "yeah bye." I said kissing Carter's cheek. "Hayes, you're gay." I heard Nash chuckle.

"Dad said stop calling me that." Hayes said. "Oh yeah, others don't need to know." Nash teased him. Hayes glared at him and then they left.

_______________________

Drama coming up!!!

15 votes

5 comments

For the next chapter