• Chapter 23 •

• Hayes POV •

We were all at the hospital for Kaye.. "This is all my fault." Cameron sighed. Melissa hugged him. "This isn't your fault, stop blaming yourself." She said.
Nila hugged me. "She's going to be okay." She said rubbing my back. I laid my head on her chest.

The doctor came up and Melissa and Nila walked over to him. We watched. "Thank you." Melissa said. he nodded and left. "What?" Carter asked. "She had a panic attack and is resting right now and we can't see her until tomorrow morning. you guys have had a long day, I want everyone and I mean everyone to go back to the hotel and sleep." she said.

"Mom, I can't leave Kaye." Cameron said. "I can't leave her here." Matthew said. "Can we please stay?" Madison asked. "no, Nila is going to take everyone back. you guys can see her in the morning." She said.

I'm not leaving and they can't make me. everyone got up and I stayed sitting. I stared at the room Kaye was in.

"Come on Hayes, let's go Cameron." Nila said. I shook my head. "I'm not leaving her, this is my fault." Cameron said. I felt some grabbing my arm. it was Taylor. he threw me over his shoulder and I started punching his back.

"Put me down!" I yelled. once we got outside I stopped and knew there was no use of fighting.

• Later •

It was the middle of the night and I put my shoes and sweater on. I snuck out the hotel room and walked down to the Lobby.

The hospital was right across the street so I just walked there.

When I got there I snuck onto the floor she was on. I walked in her room and I saw Melissa sleeping in the chair. I saw Cameron sleeping on the floor.

I sat on her bed and held her hand. "I'm sorry all of this happened." I said rubbing her hand.

I laid down, holding her hand. "please god make her feel better." I whispered before closing my eyes.

• Cameron POV •

I woke up and saw Hayes sleeping next to Kaye. how did he get here? I figured everyone else was here since he was, but they weren't.

I sat on the chair and just thought of everything that happened yesterday. why would I even say that to Kaye? I hated myself for that.

Mom was woken up by her phone ringing. she answered it. "Hey Nila." She answered. "Hayes is gone?" She asked. she hadn't noticed he was right next to Kaye.

"He's not he-" she started to say them se saw him. "never mind he's here." she said. "Yeah, you can bring them over." She said before hanging up.

"Cameron, I hope you plan on doing something special for Kaye after what you said because you know she's not going to forgive you that easily." She said.

"I know mom." I sighed.

• Kaye's POV •

I woke up and felt someone holding my hand. I looked over and saw Hayes. I smiled. he's the person I wanted to wake up to.

He's always been there for me. I know I said I loved Matthew, but I'm still mad at him for what happened yesterday, he shouldn't have came onto Hayes like that.

I played with his hair and he woke up. he smiled really hard. he sat up. "you scared me." He said. I sat up. "Im sorry." I said.

"Kaye, how do you feel?" Mom asked. I shrugged. "are you okay?" Cameron asked. "I would tell you but I'd just be wasting my breath because you don't care." I said.

"I deserved that one." He mumbled to himself. damn right you deserved that one.

I saw Madison and Callie run in my room. I smiled hugging them. I was kind of upset Kylie had to leave yesterday morning, but Madison is here.

I got up. Nash had a big teddy bear and I hugged him. "How did you sleep?" I asked him. "Me? How did YOU sleep?" He asked. "good, now you?" I asked. "well I was worried about you last night and was thinking about what happened yesterday." He said.

"It'll get better." I said. Taylor and Carter hugged me. Shawn came in with his guitar. I always liked his singing and I told him it cheers me up.

I sat on my bed and he sat on the bed. "you said singing makes you feel better so here it goes." He smiled. he started singing one of my favorite songs, that should be me.

Really Shawn. that's like something Matthew would be singing when he sees me with Hayes.

Speaking of Matthew where is he. when Shawn finished singing I asked. "he didn't want to cause trouble and have tension, so he's sitting out there."' Nila said.

"I'm gonna go talk to him."