• Chapter 51 •

• Kaye POV •

"Why are you here?" I snapped at Sierra. "What. I can't visit my family and the house I once lived in?" She asked.

"Oh. you can visit this house, just not when I'm here." I mumbled. "Kaye." She sighed.

"It's Kalyn." I snapped.

"Kaye, give her a chance." Cameron said. "I'm not making that mistake again." I mumbled. I went upstairs and Hayes followed, closing the door.

"You okay?" He asked. "I'm so mad, why didn't he just tell me she was coming? I would have been prepared." I said.

"To do what? Kill her?" He chuckled. "I could never do that, I still love her. Just not right now." I said.

"Maybe you guys need to talk." I said. "I don't want to talk to her." I folded my arms. Hayes sat there, not knowing what to tell me.

"Well, I'll leave you alone. I guess." He said confused. "Wait." I said.

"This wasn't why I came up here, what happened with you?" I asked. He sat down, criss crossed, in front of me.

He showed me the texts and my eyes saddened.

"I'm sorry Hayes." I said. "I don't want to believe it, but she hasn't been texting or calling me." He said.

"Jordan wouldn't do that." I shook my head. "you think?" He asked. "I remember when we went to magcon, how cute you guys were." I smiled.

"It was cute the way you guys looked at each other, thats love Hayes. she loves you to much to cheat on you." I said.

He smiled, "I see that with you and Matthew."

"I love him." I smiled, looking down at my bed.

"I'm gonna go talk to Jordan, thanks Kaye." He said, standing up. "anything for my best friend." I smiled.

"Love you, bye!" He smiled. "Love you, hope every bring goes well." I said. He opened he door and walked out.

Sierra walked in and I rolled my eyes.

"You always did give the best advice. you always knew how to comfort anyone." She smiled.

"Well I'm not a bitch like others." I said. "since when do you curse, what happened to the sweet little Kaye?" She asked.

"Oh, she left when you left." I snapped. "what do you mean when I left?" She asled.

"Why are you so clueless!?" I yelled. "Tell me what I did wrong Kaye! Because I have no idea what I did!" She yelled.

"You said you would never leave my side and you did! And for what?! To go live with your stupid boyfriend! You forgot about me Sierra and I hate you for that!" I yelled.

Hey eyes saddened, "why didn't you tell me this before I left?" She asked. "because I didn't want to be the reason you stayed. you would have been unhappy." I said.

She sat on my bed.

"You didn't have to shut me out, I was a call away Kaye." She said.

"You were always in the front row at my dance competitions, it hurt not seeing you. I miss going to the beach every Saturday and doing girl things. I'm stuck with a whole bunch of boys if Madison weren't here I would die." I said.

"I never missed a dance competition Kaye." She sighed. "Yes you did, you weren't there after I left." I said.

She pulled out her phone and I watched as she clicked into her pictures and she tapped on a photo album labeled 'my little dancer'

"I promised you I would never miss one." She said handing me her phone. it was a FaceTime picture of me dancing.

I smiled, knowing she still cared.

"Kaye, I texted you everyday and you would never text me back and I never knew why, I'm so sorry I left you." She said.

"You weren't there for my birthday. Why?" I asked. "I didn't want to ruin your birthday Kaye, you hate me." She said.

"I was hoping you would show up anyways, I don't hate you." I said. she smiled.

"Give me a squeeze." She said opening her arms. I smiled and hugged her.

"When are you going to grow? You've been the same height since you were five." She laughed.

"Are you sure you and Cameron aren't twins?" I gladed.

"I'm better looking." She flipped her hair. I laughed and we got up.

"Come on, I need to catch up with my sister." She said. I smiled and we walked downstairs.

"I called it! You all owe me five dollars each!" Carter yelled. He danced around the living room and they all threw five dollars at him.

He laid on the ground rolling in it. I laughed and he got up.

"What?" Sierra asked. "We made a bet. we all bet that Kaye would push you done the stairs and carter bet y'all would make up." Nash said.

"Kaye has noodle arms, what was she gonna push?" Cameron chuckled. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!" I screamed.

He got a scared look and ran.

I started laughing and they laughed with me.

I felt someone pick me up and it was Cameron. "I'm to smart for you." He chuckled throwing me over his shoulder.

"Not the pool!" I yelled, as he opened the door to the pool.

"Say I love you more than Sierra." He smirked. "Mom said lying is bad and I shouldn't do it." I smirked.

He threw me in the pool and I glared, coming back up to the top.

"Blame mom." He chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh.

I loved when I got along with my siblings, I really do love them.

___________________________

All good now(:

50 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!(: