• Chapter 88 •

• Kaye POV •

"Okay I'm sorry!" I yelled. "Go downstairs and apologize to everyone." She said. I went downstairs and apologized to everyone.

"It's okay." Drew smiled. He was so nice. I sat on the couch beside dad. "Give them a chance." He said.

I sighed and nodded.

"How old are you?" Drew asked. "Fourteen." I said. "I'm sixteen." He said. That means my dad cheated on my mom when they were together.

"I never saw you when I was little." I said. "I lived with my mom and our dad would come visit." He said. "Your dad." I corrected him.

"Right, sorry." He said. Mom came downstairs and looked calm. "Is she being nice?" Mom asked. They nodded and I glared at her.

Mom sat beside me and started talking with Kacy and Drew.

"Kalyn, can I talk to you?" Malcolm asked. I hesitated but nodded. We went to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"I missed you Kalyn." He said. "No you didn't. you wouldn't have waited this long to see me if you did." I said. "Kalyn, you have to understand that your mom didn't want me to see you at all, not until I called her the other day." He said.

"Why did you do that to my mom?" I asked. "I was stupid, I've changed since then, I wouldn't have came here if I hadn't changed, but I have Kaye and I want to start over with you. I want to be in your life." He said.

"I have to think about it, I'm sorry Malcolm." I said. I got up and went back to the living room.

• Next Day •

• Cameron's POV •

"Her brother is fucking hot." Madison said. We all looked at her and she shrugged, "he is."

Carter glared at her and rolled his eyes. jealousy.

I looked at the pictures and she looked so happy with him. It felt like I was being replaced or something.

I couldn't be mad or upset though, I've been with Kaye her whole life, Drew hasn't.

"Her sister is hot." Hayes said. I looked at him. "You're dating my sister, don't call another girl hot when you're dating her." I said. "That doesn't mean I love her Cameron." He said.

"I'm not going to repeat myself." I said. "Cameron, are you okay?" Nash asked. "Yes, can we just get on the plane." I hissed.

"Fine." He mumbled.

Mom had came and picked us up, after we landed. "How's Kaye getting along with Kacy and Drew?" I asked. "Kacy? Not good at all, Drew? They became close really quick." She said.

"Cameron's jealous." Carter said. They all agreed. "I'm not jealous." I said. "You stared at their pictures together for at least an hour." Nash said.

"You guys can shut the hell up now." I said. Mom smacked me, "be nice." She said. "You hit hard." I whined. "Baby." She said.

We pulled up to the house and we walked inside. "Drew stop!" I heard Kaye yell. I walked in the living room to see them playing around.

"Please give it back." Kaye begged. "Say Drew is the best brother in the world." He said. "Drew is the best brother in the world now give me it!" She yelled.

"Nope." He smirked and she got mad and kicked him. "that hurt a lot." He said sarcastically. "Shut up." Kaye mumbled.

"Drew give her her phone back." Mom said. "Fine." Drew said. he gave it back and she smirked at him.

She looked over and saw all of us. "Hi!" She smiled. "I'm tired." I told mom. I went upstairs and laid on my bed.

My door opened and I looked to see mom. "Don't be jealous Cameron." She sighed. "They were wrestling when I walked in mom." I said.

"Okay?" She said confused. "That's mine and Kaye's thing. Only I can tease Kaye like Drew did." I said. "I see." She said sitting on my bed.

"Cameron, they didn't know about each other and they're just happy right now, she didn't forgot about you. Talk to her later." She said.

I nodded and she left.

• Hayes POV •

I was on the couch, with my arms wrapped around her. "Yeah, I was rude to them when they first came, but I like them now." She shrugged.

"Your mom seems calm now." I chuckled. She laughed, "I made her mad as hell."

"Clearly she got over it." I said. "Yeah after she beat my ass, I've never see her so mad before." She said.

"I would have been mad too." I said. "I'm going to go see Cameron, he didn't hug me." She frowned. I nodded and she went upstairs.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. "So you're Kaye's hot boyfriend?" I heard. I look to see Kacy.

"Yeah." I chuckled. I sat down and so did she.

The whole time we just talked and laughed. "You have a really great personality." I said. "I've heard that a few times." She smiled.

"I don't know why Kaye doesn't like you." I said. "According to her, I'm a bitch." She said. "I don't see it." I said.

Kaye walked in and rolled her eyes.

"Why are you talking to her?" Kaye asked. "She's fun to talk to." I shrugged. "She's a bitch." She said.

"No she's not, she's your sister. maybe you should give her a chance like you did Drew." I said. She looked at Kacy. "Oh, so you make everyone feel sorry for you now?" She snapped.

"No ones feeling sorry for anyone Kalyn." I said. "Have fun with Kacy." She mumbled.

Great.

______________________

IM BACK FROM SCHOOL, I MISSED YOU LOVES 😭😭😭😭

200 votes, 150 comments, for the next chapter !