• Chapter 67 •

• Kaye POV •

"Kalyn, hun. it's eight thirty, you have to get up." Mom said. "Mommy, I'm tired." I groaned. "I know. you were at the dance studio all night. You woke Cameron up, just so he could pick you up." She said.

"Can I go to school a little later? Pleaseeee." I begged. "ten o'clock, Kaye." She said. "thank you." I said.

"Get some sleep." She said. "Tell Hayes I'll cut his dick off if he wakes me." I told her.

"Watch it." She pointed a finger.

~

I was up, before nine so my mom ended up taking me, Hayes, and Madison at the regular time.

"Alright, bye guys. Good luck on tryouts." She said. "Thanks. Bye." We told her.

We walked in school. "bye." I told madison. "bye." She said and walked off.

Me and Hayes went to first period and sat down. "Hey." I smiled, once Leo sat down.

"Hey." He smiled.

"So, are you trying out for anything?" I asked him. "Lacrosse." He said. "oh cool, Hayes plays." I said.

"Yeah, my whole family plays and it's something I really love." He said. "I still don't understand lacrosse, I kind of just watch." I shrugged.

Lacrosse is really popular where I live and I swear all the boys play it.

I looked at Hayes and he kicked me off my seat. "Ow what the hell!" I laughed, getting up.

"You looked so kickable." He smirked. "Well you look so punchable." I smirked punching him.

"You're gonna regret that." He smirked. I got up and he chased me. I jumped over the desk and he did the same.

He fell over a desk and grabbed my ankle, causing me to fall.

We were on the ground laughing, while a few people laughed and some just stared.

Some of the girls stared at me with jealousy and hate.

"Kaye and Hayes." Mrs. Casey said. we got up and Hayes fixed the desk, "Mrs. Casey, I don't know who knocked that down, but I picked it up for you." Hayes smiled, pretending he didn't do it.

I laughed and Mrs. Casey put her hands on her hips, shaking her heads.

"Guys, I'm all about fun, but that is a safety hazard and you guys shouldn't be fighting." She said.

"How is that a safely hazard?" Hayes asked.

"If there was a fire how would people get out if there are desk on the ground in the way of that?" She asked.

"You can go around it, duh." Hayes said.

"Well you guys can go around, walking to the library." She said writing us up. "Nice second day of school and we're in trouble. New record." I said.

He chuckled and we grabbed our things.

"Remember, I don't care about the fun, it's the safety I care about." She told us. We nodded and left.

"I'm not going back to that class." Hayes said. "Neither am I." I laughed.

We walked to the library and there was no one on there. "can I help you?" The Liberian asked.

We showed her our write ups. She shook her head. "It's the second day guys." She said.

"It's the second day and I'm already over it." I said.