• Chapter 76 •

• Hayes POV •

The night was going really well, until Kaye got upset. She went to the bathroom and we all looked at each other.

"What happened? She was just fine a second ago." Casey said. "I'll go see." I said. "She went into the girls bathroom, let on of the girls check on her." Jordan said.

"She needs me." I said. I went to the girls bathroom and she was drying her tears.

I opened my arms and she hugged me. "I screwed up Hayes." She cried. "How? What happened?" I asked. She gave me her phone and I looked to see text messages.

I guess Matthew wanted to meet his fans, so he was going to have a meet up tonight, but he promised Kaye he was going to be with her tonight and Kaye got mad so Kaye being Kaye, started going off.

It got really bad and Matthew just called everything off and it's basically Kaye's fault on why his fans are upset.

"I don't know why, but his fans make me so jealous, I just feel like they're more his than he is mine." She cried.

It was Kaye's fault, but I understood where she was coming from.

I texted Matthew off of her phone

To Matty Boo: This is Hayes. look man, she feels terrible about this. don't call the meet and greet off, it'll just make it worse.

From Matty Boo: I already did. I feel like I can never win with Kaye, I put her before my fans. I love my fans and I want to show them that, but Kaye just always gets upset about it. I don't know what to do anymore

To Matty boo: Do it tomorrow, Kaye won't care because she feels bad, she really does Matt

From Matty boo: Make sure she's not hard on herself about this, thanks man. tell her I love her.

I put her phone in my pocket and she looked at me. "He's gonna do it tomorrow, but he said he loves you." I said.

"I don't see how he does, all I do is bitch about everything lately." She sighed, "how could he not love you?" I chuckled.

Kaye and Matthew had a relationship that was meant to be, no matter what happens they'll never get over each other.

"I love you." She said. "I know." I smirked and she laughed. We walked back out and went to the table.

"Jordan said she wasn't feeling good, so she went back to the hotel." Mikayla said. "Oh, okay." I said a little upset.

"Can we go get cake. It's Mikayla's birthday." Madison said. "You're just using me for a reason to get cake." Mikayla said.

"Well duh." Madison joked. "Come on, let's go get cake." I said. I put my arm around Kaye and Mikayla.

"I got bitches and hoes, bitches and hoes." I rapped.

They stopped walking and they looked at me. "You're about to have a black eye." Kaye said. "And a broken arm." Mikayla asked.

I laughed nervously and took my arms off of them.

"JUMPING ON THREE!" I yelled jumping on Casey's back. "Fucking shit Hayes, you're heavy." She groaned.

"Well damn." I said. I smirked looking at Madison. "I'll cut your dick off, don't try anything on me." She said.

"You guys are mean." I said. "I'm not mean." Ally smiled. "That's why you're my fave." I smirked, putting an arm around her.

"That doesn't mean you can touch me." She said.