• Chapter 55 •

Quick Authors Note! Thank you for your sweet comments on the last chapter! It wouldn't let me comment to most of you, so thank you!

Thanks loves (:

• Kaye POV •

There was a big bus, about the size of a tour bus parked in front of our hotel.

Cameron walked over smirking.

"How the fuck?" Carter asked. "Our parents finally agreed on letting us get one." Cameron said. "Yes!" Me and Hayes said.

We've always talked about getting a bus and now it's happening.

"Alright. load up." Cameron clapped his hands together.

We walked back inside and put our suit cases in the trunk

We all got on and I noticed a guy. "Wait, who's this?" I asked. "did you think I was driving?" Cameron asled.

"Well yeah." I said.

"No, mom and dad wanted a professional to drive." Cameron said. "its just driving." I said. "do you see the size of this thing?" He asked.

"Still just driving." I shrugged

• Later •

We were all sitting around the table, playing a game

"Come on! You cheated!" Hayes yelled at Taylor. "Taylor always cheats!" we laughed.

"Sorry, I hate loosing." Taylor shrugged.

"Start over and Taylor you aren't playing." Cameron said. "Fine, I wanted to make out with Kylie anyways." He said.

He turned his head to kiss her, but she put her hand in his face. "Sorry, I want to play." She said causing all of us to laugh.

He got up and pulled her up. "Sorry." He said. He lifted her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him.

"Okay. um take that in the back, ya naties." Nash said.

I started laughing really hard and they looked at me confused.

"That's so raven!" I laughed, pointing at Nash.

"That was my show." I said, when I stopped laughed.

We continued playing and I started to get tired.

"I'm gonna go lay down." I said. they nodded and I laid down on the last bunk.

I got a text and it was Hayes

From Poo Bear- You're lame.

I laughed a little and texted him back.

To Poo Bear- Nah man, I'm tired.

I set it down and he texted back.

From Poo Bear- Sweet dreams my beautiful best friend (:

I smiled, looking down at the text

To Poo Bear- Thanks babycakes(:

I set my phone down and closed my eyes.

• Hayes POV •

I smiled down at my phone, texting Kaye

From Sweet Cheeks- Thanks babycakes(:

Matthew glanced over and chuckled. "Texting your girlfriend." He teased.

No, I'm texting yours.

"Shut up." I glared. they all teased me and I rolled my eyes. "I'm tired too." I said.

I got up and walked to the back of the bus. I saw Kaye, trying to sleep, but it wasn't working out.

I laid in the bunk across from her and she turned over and smiled at me.

"I thought you were going to sleep." I said. "I feel tired, but I can't go to sleep." She said.

"Music helps me sleep, maybe you should try it." She said. "I don't have my headphones." She said.

"I have mine, but I need to use them. you can come listen too though." I said. she nodded and laid next to me.

It wasn't that big, so we were close to each other.

We both put an ear bud in and I turned my music on.

She took my phone going through my songs. she smirked and clicked on one.

I smiled when it started playing.

We listened to the song and Kaye started singing.

"Don't act like it's a bad things to fall in love." She sang. "With meeeee." I sang, causing her to laugh.

I remember when we first sang those lines, this is our song.

• Flashback • (Kaye's POV)

"Best friends always act cute, just saying." He smirked. it's like he was reading my mind.

He wrapped his arms around me. He stood behind me and we swayed to the music. "I ship it." I heard. I didn't even bother looking around.

"Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love." I sang. "With meee." Hayes finished. I looked up at him and smiled.

I looked over to see Cameron and Nash smiling. I blushed and hid my face in Hayes's chest.

"Aw is someone embarrassed." He chuckled.

• Flashback Over • (It's not Kaye's POV anymore, just for the flashback)

I remember that night like it was yesterday. We danced the whole time. I looked at Kaye who was sleeping.

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Matthew was lucky to have Kaye, I don't think he realizes how lucky he really is.

When Kaye's around I'm always just so happy, even if we aren't talking, but just being in the same room as her, make me happy.

I didn't have feelings for her, I'm just so lucky that I have her as my best friend, girls like her don't just come around like that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Taylor.

"Huh?" He asked. "Maybe you shouldn't be this close to Kaye." He said. I looked to see Kaye's head on my chest and her arm wrapped around my torso.

I nodded and carefully got out of the bed.

I looked at her again, before going in the other bunk.

__________________________

No feelings huh Hayes?

50 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!

Love you Babycakes (: xx