• Chapter 70 •

• Hayes POV •

I was in my last period talking to madison and Kaye walked in with Casey and Erin.

She was going to sit at our table, but I rolls my eyes.

She sighed and sat with them. "You can't just do that." Madison snapped. "I never said she couldn't sit here." I said.

"You didn't have to, little shit." She mumbled, going to sit with them.

I sighed and Leo came in. He was going to sit with Kaye, but there were no more seats, so he sat at my table.

"Hey." He said. "hey." I said.

Michael came in and sat down. "Did you guys see the new girl jacky?" He asked us. "no, but I'm sure you already tried hitting on her." I said.

"You my friend are right and I actually got her number." He smirked.

A girl came in and sat next to Michael. "This is jacky." He smirked. "He's a pervert and hits on all the girls." I said.

He glared at me. "Can I see that note I gave you, I forgot a digit." She said. "yeah sure." He said handing it to her.

She ripped it up and threw it away.

"Nice meeting you." She smiled, sitting at a different table.

We started laughing and Kaye came over.

"You left this in first period." Kaye said handing Levi his pencil. "Thanks for helping me." He told her.

"Yeah, if you ever need help, just ask." She said. "Well we have a test tomorrow, do you mind if you help me today?" He asked.

"Yeah, you can come over. my mom won't mind." She shrugged.

I felt jealousy, I was supposed to come over today, but I shut her out.

Dammit.

She left and I looked at Leo. "do you like Kaye?" I asked. "As a friend. She's cool, plus I'm to happy with my girlfriend." He said.

"She is cool." I said. "Yeah, you're lucky she sticks around." He said. "what's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"After to left Kaye on the field, I asked her what happened and she told me and a few other things." He said.

"Who are you? You just met Kaye, you don't know anything." I snapped. "I know that you're a jerk." He said.

The teacher came in and I stopped talking, since this teachers strict.

"Alright, class. We're gonna start on a little project." She said.

She kept going on about the stupid assignment and finally said "pick a group of four." She said.

"Leo." Kaye called over. "Hayes." Madison mumbled. "But you love me." I smirked. "I'm gonna go with the hotties." Michael smirked.

We shook our heads, laughing.

~

"Hey mom, this is Leo." Kaye said, as we walked up to the car. "Hi Leo." She smiled.

We got in the car and I sat in the front.

Jordan texted me and I smiled.

From Jordan(: - Do you want to hangout?

(AN: Kaye and Hayes have better names. you're a good boyfriend Hayes☺️)

To Jordan(: - Sorry, I can't tonight.

From Jordan(: - it's alright, I'll hang with Marcus :/

(AN: lmao bitch)

I wondered if she was doing that on purpose since I couldn't hang out with her.

We pulled up to Kaye's house and I walked inside, sitting on the couch with Cameron.

"Who look more confused than usual, what's going on?" Cameron asked. "Kaye said Jordan is cheating on me and I don't believe it, but sometimes it makes sense." I said.

"Half the time Kaye is wrong." He said. "Do you think she's jealous?" I asked. "Kaye? Jealous? She does get jealous, but she wouldn't be jealous of you guys, no offense." He said.

"You're right. Do you think Jordan's cheating?" I asked.

"I don't know, she wouldn't do that. maybe Kaye is wrong." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

____________________________

Short chapter :/

But thanks for those who kiked me! You guys are so nice and funny!

80 votes

40 comments

For the next chapter!