• Chapter 56 •

• Kaye POV •

I woke up and saw Matthews face. I smiled and noticed he was carrying me.

"Matthew." I said. he looked down and smiled putting me down. "how did you sleep?" He asked.

"Really good." I smiled. I looked around and we were at in and out.

I literally screamed and started dancing around. "I don't know where the fuck we are but in and out is bae!" I yelled.

Everyone turned around and laughed at me. "Since when do you wake up so happy?" Hayes chuckled. "Since when do I wake up to in and out?" I asked.

(AN: I'm with Kaye. In and Out is life tbhhhhh. If you've never had In and Out you're missing out on life)

"She's got a point." Cameron said. There's not an In and Out in north Carolina, whenever we go to California we have it.

(AN: I don't know if they have it or not)

We walked inside and I've never been so happy in my life. Well I have but I was so happy.

I jumped on Hayes' back and he chuckled. "Someone happy." He chuckled. I nodded happily.

Cameron ordered and we sat down. I put my phone on front camera and everyone got in it.

I posted the picture and captioned it

'In and Out with the homies'

We waited for our food and once it came, we wasted no time. "Where's the driver?" I asked.

The boys pointed and he was eating with a girl. "Player player. I see you man." Taylor said.

We laughed and kept eating.

Cameron took a picture and I glared at him. He showed Nash and they couldn't stop laughing.

"Let me see!" I whined. "Check your Instagram." He said. I looked on his page and I screamed.

It looked like I was shoving the burger in my mouth and if you look at my face you would think I was having sex or something.

"Cameron delete this now!" I yelled. "I think it's cute." He said. everyone laughed, reposting it.

"I hate you all." I mumbled.

Mom was calling and I answered. "hey mom." I said. she didn't say anything, I just heard a lot of arguing.

"Trey! I just want the truth!" I heard mom yell. I think she butt dialed me.

"Melissa! I did and that's the fucking truth if you don't believe it fine!" I heard dad yell. "Okay you guys need to calm down." I heard Nila.

A door slam and I heard mom starting to cry.

I sighed and hung up. "You okay?" Hayes asked. "yeah." I lied. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I hated when my parents fought, it's not a daily thing, but I still hated it.

The door opened and Hayes walked in. "this is the girls bathroom Hayes." I laughed. "I had to make sure my best friend was okay." He said.

He wrapped his arms around my neck am I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I told him what happened and he hugged me again. "It's okay, fighting is healthy in relationships. your parents can't always be perfect." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We walked out and Matthew was walking towards us. "hey..are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "come on." I said. "I'll be there in a second." He said. I nodded and sat back down.

I saw him talking to Hayes. Matthew's eyes saddened and he walked back over to us and sat down.

He kissed me, "I'm sorry." He said. "there's no need to apologize." I said. "I should have been there." He sighed.

"I'm fine Matthew." I said. "yeah, because of Hayes." He said. "why are you beating yourself up about this?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. he looked down at his phone and I sighed.

It sucked because Hayes is my best friend and feels he always has to be there for me and Matthew is my boyfriend and always tries to be there for me, but sometimes its late and he takes it really hard.

I needed to stop being so close to Hayes.

I didn't want to because he's my best friend, but Matthew is my boyfriend and I love him so much.

"Alright let's go." Cameron said. we all threw our trash away.

We got back on the bus and I pulled Hayes in the back.

"We have to stop this Hayes." I said. "Stop what?" He asked. "Stop being so close, I love you Hayes, but I have to be close with my boyfriend also." I said.

He's facial expression changed.

"What? So you can't be 'close' with me because we're closer than you and your boyfriend?" He asked.

I nodded and he shook his head rolling his eyes.

"Sorry that I cared before your boyfriend." He said. "it's not like that Hayes." I said. "No it is Kalyn. It's whatever, you're just an ugly monkey isn't that right Kalyn?" He said.

"Why would you even bring that up?" I asked. "Bring what up?" He asked, "maybe I'm agreeing with Matthew." He said.

"You don't mean that." I shook my head. "I didn't mean a lot of things, you know. like saying you were a perfect best friend or that a loved you." He said.

My eyes started to water.

"Sucks, because I did." I said. "Whoops." He shrugged.

He was being so cold hearted about this whole thing.

"Move." He snapped, shoving me out of his way. I hit my head on the bunk and he didn't bother asking if I was alright.

I lost my best friend..

____________________________

Wow. 😰

What do you thinks going to happen?

100 votes

60 comments

For the next chapter!

Love you Babycakes(: