• Chapter 94 •

• Kaye POV •

I screamed and the car stopped, hitting me to the point where I stumbled back.

(AN: HAH. Y'all bitches thought she was going to get run over or Matthew was going to push her out of the road. HOW TYPICAL. lmao jk)

They all got out of the car and Cameron ran over. The guy got out. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm really sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I told him.

"It's okay, as long as you're okay." He said. "I am." I said. He nodded and got back in his car.

"Kaye don't ever do that." Cameron snapped at me. "Just leave me alone." I snapped. "Your leg is cut bad Kaye, you need to get that looked at." Nila said.

"My heart is cut too. Can I get that looked at?" I asked, then glanced at Hayes. Mom came over and hugged me.

"I care sweetie, I do." She said.

I walked out of the room and Hayes, Nila, Mom, Cameron, and Nash were there.

"I'm fine." I said. "Okay, well we're going to head home." Nila said. Hayes looked at me. he was going to say something, but I stopped him.

"I don't want you speaking to me anymore." I said.

I went to the car and mom and Cameron followed.

When we got home, I took a shower, then got ready for bed. "You okay?" Cameron asked. "No. but I will be." I said.

• Next Morning •

• Cameron's POV •

I went downstairs and mom was making breakfast. "Hey mom." I said. "Good morning." She smiled. I sat down at the table and the door bell rang.

"It's nine in a Saturday morning." Mom said confused. I walked to the door and opened it.

It was Hayes. His hair was all messed up, his eyes were all red and puffy. he just looked a mess.

"What do you want?" I snapped. "I need to talk to Kaye." He said. He sounded like he lost his voice, it just sounded bad.

"I'm not letting you anywhere near Kaye." I said. "Cameron please. I made a mistake." He groaned.

"A mistake?! You made a mistake! Why did you do that to my sister! She didn't deserve that Hayes. she's been through to much!" I yelled.

"I stood up for you. Drew said this was going happen and I told him it wouldn't because you wouldn't do that. But you proved me wrong Hayes." I said.

"I'm sorry." His voice cracked. "I don't want you around my sister again." I said and closed the door.

I turned around and saw Kaye at the top of the stairs. I sighed and she went downstairs, storming out the door.

I followed her and she stopped Hayes.

"I just want to know why." She said. "I don't know Kaye, she came onto me and I just don't know." Hayes sighed.

"Well guess what. I kissed Leo." She folded her arms. Kaye is such a terrible liar.

"No you didn't, you wouldn't do that." Hayes shook his head. "I said you wouldn't cheat but you did that. I cheated better because guess what? I didn't get caught." Kaye said.

I chuckled because she's lying for no reason.

"When?" Hayes voice cracked. "When he was there for me and you weren't! We were at the park and he was calming me down. You only cared about Kacy and Leo cared about me. things got heated and we kissed." She said.