• Chapter 63 •

• Kaye POV •

"Well bye." I told Leo.

He waved and I walked with Hayes to math. Jordan and Madison were there laughing with Sienna.

We sat down at their table and they looked at me. "so who's Leo?" Madison asked. "A friend from English." I shrugged.

"A friend." Jordan wiggled her eyebrows. "No, he has a girlfriend and I'm never going to get over Matthew." I said.

"Yeah, I second that. she basically texted him the whole time last period." I said. "because English is the same time as his free period." I said.

"You're not going to learn a thing in English." Sienna said. "I'm really good at english, I'll be alright." I shrugged.

"I'm Mrs. Louis." The teacher said. "She has a camel toe!" Hayes laughed pointing at her.

"Hayes!" I yelled slapping his arm.

"Young man, what is your name?" The teacher yelled. "Nash Grier." He said quickly,

"Why did you lie?" Madison whispered. "I panicked." He said. "I'm guessing your Hayes." The teacher said, looking at the attendance sheet.

"Yes." He mumbled.

"Well Hayes, don't let it happen again. that was a disruption." She said. "Sorry Mrs. Louis." Hayes said.

She turned around writing things on the board and Hayes started laughing again.

"She has a wedgie." He laughed. We looked and all started laughing. "No what?" She asked turning around. M

We all stopped laughing.

The door opened and Cameron came in.

"Cameron." The teacher smiled hugging him. "Hi Mrs. Louis." Cameron smiled.

"Class this is my favorite student Cameron, he is my student aid for the year." She said.

"How was Cameron your favorite? My mom and dad got lots of detention slips and call homes when he was in my grade." I said.

"I was only good for Mrs. Louis." Cameron said.

"Is this your sister Cameron?" Mrs. Louis asked. "Yep." Cameron said proud,

"She's a little talkative, but she seems sweet." She said. "all I did was laugh." I mumbled.

"That's Kaye for you." Cameron said.

~

"Wait. Where are you guys going for lunch?" I asked madison and Jordan. "We have this mandatory choir thing." Jordan said.

I should have joined choir.

But then I remembered sing like a dying coyote!

"Alright, I'm gonna go find Hayes. Bye guys." I said. They waved and I walked to the cafeteria.

I hate high school.

This cafeteria is huge and filled with freaking giants.

I'm half everyone's height here, like what the fuck is life?

"Kaye!" I heard someone yell. I looked to see Leo. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey." I said. "I have no where to sit and I didn't make any other friends, so do you want to sit with me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm looking for someone right now." I said. "oh, it's cool." He said and went to go find a seat.

I felt bad because he's really nice.

"Aw is little freshman lost." A really tall guy teased, him and his friends started to and I rolled my eyes.

"That's my little sister, so how about you fuck off." I heard Cameron. "Oh sorry man, we didn't know." The guy said.

Cameron doesn't run the school, he just knows everyone.

"It's cool." Cameron shrugged. "Sorry. Kaye right?" He asked me. I nodded, "Kaye this is Drew, Steven, and Jeremy." Cameron said.

I waved and they walked away.

Well thanks Cameron.

I finally found Hayes and I walked over to his table. there were no seats anywhere and I looked at him.

"Hey Kaye." He said. "Hayes, where am I supposed to sit?" I asked and he was already off in his own conversation.

"Hello?" I sId.

I was tapping his shoulder and he got annoyed.

"Not now Kaye, that's annoying." He said. I felt a tug on my arm and it was Leo.

"Come sit with me." He said. I smiled and nodded. I know Hayes didn't do that on purpose, but he could have saved me a seat or waited for me.

I sat down at a circle table and it was just me and Leo.

"So, what's your girlfriends name?" I asked. "Annabella." He smiled. "Aw that's a pretty name." I smiled.

"Yeah, what's your boyfriends name?" He asked. "Matthew." I smiled. "Matthew." He mimicked, smiling like a little girl.

"Stop!" I laughed, shoving him in a jokingly way.

He chuckled and I decided to FaceTime Matthew. "Great minds think alike." He smirked showing me his phone, which shown he was face timing Annabella.

I laughed and Matthew answered.

"Hey babe." He smiled. "Hi Matty boo." I smiled. Leo chuckled and I glared at him.

"Is that Hayes?" Matthew asked. "No it's a new friend. this is Leo." I said putting the camera on Leo.

Leo waved and so did Matthew.

"Where's Hayes and everyone else?" He asked. "Jordan and Madison has choir and Hayes is with his friend." I said.

"Leo saw me alone and asked if I wanted to sit with him." I added.

"Thanks Leo." Matthew said. Leo smiled. He was talking to his girlfriend and I glanced over.

She was so pretty.

"Alright, so this is Kaye." Leo said, turning the camera on me. "Aw you're Cameron's sister and Matthew girlfriend." She smiled.

"Hi." I smile. "Matthew this is Leo's girlfriend, Annabelle." I smiled. "Hi." They told each other.

People probably think we're weird doing this, lmao I don't care.

"My lunch is ending, bye babe. I love you." Matthew said. "give me kisses." I said. He chuckled and blew me a kiss.

I smiled and waved. "I love you." I said and hung up.

I don't think this school year is going to be bad after all

______________________________

Wow Hayes ...

60 votes

40 comments

For the next chapter !