• Chapter 24 •

• Kaye POV •

""I knew Cameron wouldn't like that." he said. "maybe we can talk to him, plus he's trying to get on my good side." I said. "but he won't ever be my friend again." He said.

I sighed and Callie came out. "why are you even here?" She snapped at Matthew. That made me really mad. "he's my boyfriend, why wouldn't he be here?" I snapped.

"He's the reason all of this happened." She said. "why don't you stop acting like a bitch and go kiss your boyfriend." I snapped.

"Sorry for caring." She mumbled. "stop being a dumb broad." I mumbled. she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

She walked back in the room. "I don't want you to get in a fight with her, then everyone will blame me because of it." Matthew mumbled.

"She shouldn't have said that." I said. he sighed.

• Later •

I was allowed to leave and we went back to the hotel room. I saw Matthew texting his mom.

I glanced at his text.

From Mom: are you sure you want to leave? I can buy you a plane ticket today

Why would he want to leave? I know all of this happened but we can work it out and the boys can make up

To Mom: yes mom, I don't want things to get worse

I stopped reading them and went to my room. Taylor and Callie were in there kissing. "I need to change, can y'all kiss somewhere else?" I asked. "no." Callie said and they continued kissing.

"We're not friends anymore, can you please leave." I asked. "Does it look like a care?" She snapped. that made me so mad.

I grabbed my bikini and stormed out of the room and I bumped into someone's chest "woah, what's wrong?" I heard. I looked up to see Cameron.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Kalyn what's wrong?" Mom asked. "I hate my life. I just want to be back in school already. this is the worst summer ever." I said.

I was trying to find Madison and Hayes, but I couldn't. "have you seen madison and Hayes?" I asked. "They went down to the lobby to get Starbucks." Nila said.

"I'm going." I told them. they nodded and I walked down to the lobby. I went down there and they were sitting there with Shawn, Carter, and Nash.

I sat down next to Madison and Hayes. Madison passed her drink over to me and I stared to drink it.

"Everything okay?" Carter asked. "I want that fucking bitch gone." I mumbled. "Yeah what happened earlier?" Madison asked. "I'm mad at her." I said.

"You'd regret it if she leaves." Nash told me. "I won't regret it." I said. They all looked at me and I shrugged. "She had to leave sooner or later, they don't live here. hey! Now I won't miss her." I said.

"I think you should talk to her." Shawn said. "you would be the one to say that." I said. "why?" He chuckled. "because you want everyone to be friends." I said.

He shrugged, "that's just the type of person I am."

"Have you and Cameron spoken?" I asked Nash. Nash shook his head, "he is really mad at me." He said. "he shouldn't be." Carter said.

"I see where he's coming from, Nash said he would tell Cameron everything if it had to do with him or Kaye." Shawn said. "That's true." Madison said. "of course you would say that." Carter said.

"Why? Because I agreed with what came out of Shawn's mouth?" She asked. Carter shook his head, looking at his phone.

I feel like everyone's friendships and relationships are going downhill. I leaned my head on Hayes and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Everything is going to be alright." Hayes said. "everything's gonna be alright." I sang. he chuckled and nodded.

"You're beautiful when you're mad." He said. "Thank you." I smiled.

Once again, always there to make me smile.