• Chapter 10 •

• Kaye's POV •

I woke up and I was laying on Hayes's chest. He was so big compared to me. He smelled so good, too. "Hayes wake up." I said. He turned over ignoring what I said. "Hayes." I whined tapping him. He threw a pillow at me. "Hayes!" I yelled and pushed him off the bed. "Ow!" He whined. I looked down and he just laid there.

I watched as he closed his eyes again. I gave him a blanket and walked out of the room. I tried to walk downstairs quiet but it didn't work out.

"I'm trying to sleep!" Cameron groaned. "it's time to wake up anyways, ugly!" I yelled. I heard him get up and I ran upstairs. "that's why you ran away dork!" He yelled. "I'm trying to sleep!" Madison yelled. "I can make you sleep!" Carter yelled. "Pervert!" I yelled. "But madison loves it!" He yelled back.

"Shut up!" Mom yelled. "no!" We yelled. we heard her get up. "oh shit." Cameron's eyes widened. Cameron ran to his room and I ran to the kitchen.
"I win." I heard mom. I could feel her smirking. "no you didn't!" Me and Cameron yelled. we started laughing at how we both said it at the same time.

I grabbed and apple and sat on the counter and ate it. Matthew came downstairs and looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked with my mouthful. "what?" He mimicked. "yeah yeah." he said. He grabbed an apple and sat next to me. "You know, if Cameron saw you he would punch you." I told him. "I don't see why, what? are you saying you can't have friends that are boys" He asked. "That's exactly what I'm saying." I said.

"That must be hard." He said, looking at me seriously. "Why?" I asked. he got. Little closer. "Because you're beautiful, what guy wouldn't want you?" He said.
He leaned in and I smiled. "Thank you." I said. He leaned in more and I think he was going to kiss me. I sort of leaned in awkwardly and I heard someone.

I jumped off the counter and saw Hayes standing there with his eyes widened. Matthew was blushing really hard and he got down. Hayes stood there awkward. "Were y'all about to kiss?" He asked. "No." I said. "I don't want to die and neither does Matthew. I had something in my eye." I mumbled.

"Oh and something on your lips too." I heard and I saw Taylor. "Please don't say anything to Cameron, it was a mistake and it won't be happening again." I said, then glanced at Matthew who looked hurt.

"Matthew probably doesn't think that." Callie smirked. "Shut up, it was a mistake. She's two years younger than me." he snapped. He looked me up at down, "plus she's not my type." My mouth dropped, "wow." I laughed annoyed. Matthew went upstairs. Callie looked at me confused. "So confused." Taylor mumbled, "Me too." Hayes mumbled.

Callie pulled me upstairs to my room an closed the door. "Are you guys like a thing?" She asked. "We talk, sometimes we flirt but only twice. I didn't want to kiss him, but I didn't want to make him feel bad." I said. "kiss who?!" Madison yelled. "Will you shut up! The boys are in the other room." I yelled, whispered. "Matthew was trying to kiss me and they saw. I kind of had a little crush, but not anymore." I said.

"Who are you talking about?" Nash asked, opening my door. "Connor." I said "Justin" Callie said. "Me" Madison said. "Me! Really madison!" I yelled. "Connor! really Kaye!" Madison yelled.

"Mine made sense!" I yelled pushing her. "Oh so you don't like me!" She yelled pushing me. I fell back and fell off the couch. I got up and tackled her. We started laughed and I noticed Nash left

"Callie you drive right?" I asked. "yeah." she asked. "Good." I smirked.

• Hayes POV •

I went to the game room with all the boys and Nash came back. "Bro, I think your sister kissed someone." He said. I looked at Matthew who was nervously looking at his phone. "No she didn't." Cameron said. "I heard her say some guy tried kissing her and she liked him, but not anymore." He said. "I'm gonna find out." He said getting up.

"I'm gonna come because I have to visit the bae." Carter said. I swear he's in love with madison. Nash, Cameron, and Carter left the room and Taylor closed the door.

"Do you like Kaye?" I asked Matthew. "Okay fine, sort of." Matthew said. our our mouths dropped. "I'm pretty sure she was talking about you." Taylor said. "Well she said not anymore and I can't like her. that would ruin mine and Cameron's friendship." He said.

"You guys almost kissed." I said. "We already know that." Taylor said. "You're in deep shit." I said. "Shut up." he mumbled. I walked out and went to Kaye's room. "Who is it?" Cameron asked. "Nash shouldn't even be eavesdropping!" Kaye yelled.

Nila came to the door. "It's to early, why are y'all yelling?" She asked. "Nash is eavesdropping." Kaye said. "Nash." Nila said. Melissa came to the door.
"Kaye has a boyfriend." Cameron said. "You have a boyfriend!" Melissa smiled, she sat next to Kaye. "What's his name?" She smirked.

"Really mom!" Cameron yelled. "I don't have a boyfriend! Nash heard our conversation and heard wrong." she said. "Ugh, get a boyfriend already." Nila said. "Really!" Nash and Cameron said. "What, it's fun when your daughter has a crush." Melissa said.

"Yeah yeah." Cameron said.