• Chapter 69 •

(AN: SCREAMING CAUSE I HAVE OVER 511K READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I'm so lucky to have you guys as my readers! I love your sweet comments and your funny ones(;

Sometimes I don't want to write, but I write because I love you guys soooo much!

Thanks loves😘)

• Kaye POV •

"Hayes, I think Jordan is cheating on you." I said. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Are you serious?" He scoffed.

"Hayes, yesterday I saw her with the same guy your friend was telling me about." I said.

He shook his head, "Jordan can have her close friends, I'm okay with that. It's just like saying I'm cheating on Jordan with you." He said.

He did have a point.

"But Hayes, even your friends were trying to tell you." I said. "Kalyn. drop it." He snapped.

I just stopped trying to tell him what I saw, he clearly didn't want to hear it.

We sat down at our lunch table and Jordan came over with the same boy.

"Hey babe." Hayes smirked, kissing Jordan. She smiled and sat down. "I want tacos, Jordan can you wait in line with me?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled. We walked to the line and I decided to finally ask her.

"Jordan, how come you're so close with that guy?" I asked. "Who Marcus?" She asked. "I guess." I said.

"Oh, we've been friends for a really long time, we just have that kind of relationship." She said, "sort of like you and Hayes." She added.

"Oh cool." I smiled.

I guess I was overreacting, I just don't want Hayes getting hurt.

~

"Madison! Hurry up." I groaned. "I'll catch up with you later." She said. I nodded and decided to go to the library.

Cameron and Nash were there laughing with a girl.

I walked over to them and sat down. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Cameron asked. "this is my free period." I said.

"Oh." He nodded. I looked at the girl and she was really pretty.

"This is Amy." Nash smiled. "Oh, Hayes was talking about you." I smiled, "you're supposedly the best player on the lacrosse team." I said.

"I try." She flipped her hair in a jokingly way.

I laughed and I saw Jordan with her 'best friend' she was flirting with him and that's when I got mad.

I walked over to the table and folded my arms.

"Hi Kaye." She smiled.

"Cut the crap, are you guys dating or not?" I snapped. "No." They said. "I thought you made it clear to everyone, we're not a thing." Marcus told Jordan.

"I did, Kaye nothing's going on." Jordan said.

"I gotta to." Marcus mumbled leaving. "see what you did." She snapped, "Marcus!" She called.

I felt bad so I went to apologize to the both of them.

I walked out and Jordan was leaned against the wall, with Marcus hands on her waist and their faces were close together.

"That was good acting." Jordan told him.

"I have to go find Hayes." I mumbled to myself.

I went to the field, making sure I wouldn't miss seventh period. I saw Hayes with Maya.

I ran over there.

"What's up?" Hayes asked. "Hey Maya, can you give us a minute?" I asked. "yeah." She smiled and walked over to Adrianna.

"Hayes, Jordan is cheating on you." I said.

"You know what Kalyn. Stop! Just because you don't have Matthew doesn't mean you have to ruin my relationship." He yelled.

A few people looked over and I folded my arms.

"Do you really think I would do that?" I snapped. "no." He sighed, "but she's not cheating. I know she isn't." He said.

"Hayes." I said. "Kaye." He said.

"Benjamin." I folded my arms, "Kalyn." He smirked, folding his arms.

"Hayes!" I whined. "I'm kidding." He chuckled. "Just please be careful, she's cheating and I don't want you getting hurt." I said.

"Whatever Kalyn." He shook his head.

"Hayes." I said.

"Kalyn, just stop. you can come talk to me when you stop accusing my girlfriend of cheating." He said and walked off.

"Hey you okay?" Adrianna asked. "No. But whatever." I shrugged. "See you at dance, Kaye." Maya said.

"Bye." I faked a smile.

I can't really be mad at Hayes, but he didn't have to be mean about it. I know he doesn't want to hear it, but he's gonna get hurt.

I just know it ..

_____________________________

Soooooo, I'm so bored :/

Someone should kik mehhh, I'm fun to talk to(:

Anywhoooo!

70 votes

40 comments

For the next chapter!