• Chapter 61 •

One week later

• Kaye POV •

"I'm gonna cry." I frowned. Matthew sighed and kissed me. "I don't want to leave, but you start school next week and so do I." He said.

"What's going to happen to us?"

I asked my voice cracking.

"I have to let you go Kaye." He sighed. "You can't be serious." My eyes started to water.

He took my hand and I let the tears fall.

"I don't want to be the reason you're holding back on someone you catch feelings for when I'm not here. Long distance is hard." He said.

"But I won't catch feelings for someone else, I love you to much Matthew." I said.

"When you come back to me or when I come back to you and we didn't find other loves, we can be together." He said.

"Promise?" I asked. "Promise." He smirked.

"Now come on, it's your last day and I'm not spending it moping around." I said.

He chuckled and we got up.

We walked downstairs and everyone looked at us.

"Aw." Cameron frowned. "What?" I asked. "I'm gonna miss telling you guys to stop touching each other." He smiled.

I glared and he chuckled. He went up to Matthew and gave him a bro hug.

"Despite the things you said, you really were good to my sister and I really appreciate that, you were there for were before you even liked her, thanks Matt." He said.

"Aw!" I smiled, hugging him.

"Ew." He said pushing my head away from him.

"Fine." I mumbled. "MATTHEW DONT LEAVE ME BAE!" Carter yelled jumping on Matthew.

They had their five minute bromance until I butted in.

"Carter, I love you, but I wish you were sucking Madison's face off, Instead of hogging my boyfriend." I said.

"Bye Matty boo." Carter smirked, glancing at me. "Hey. Only I can call him that." I said.

"Sorry sweet cheeks." He chuckled. "Hey. Only I can call her that." Hayes said. "Shut up poo bear." He smirked.

"Only I can call him that." Me and Nash said. I looked at Nash. "Kaye that was mine first." He said.

"It's mine now Nashty boy." I smirked.

"That's my name in your phone isn't it?" He asked. "Yep." I laughed. He chuckled.

"What am I?" Madison asked. "Babycakes." I said. She flipped her hair smirking at everyone.

"What's mine?" Carter asked. "Ching chong." I said and everyone started laughing

(AN: no racism :/ )

"Your name in my phone is asshole." He said. "If the shoe fits." I shrugged.

"I bet I have the best name." Cameron smirked.

"Yours is cam." I said.

He stopped and looked at me, while we all laughed our heads off.

"Kayeee! Why can I have something else!" He whined. "I put a cute emoji!" I laughed.

He frowned and I hugged him.

I showed him my phone and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

It was 'My best friend'