• Chapter 54 •

• Carter POV • (LOL WHATTT?)

"Madison." I said, crawling into bed with her. She opened an eye and smiled.

I laid next to her and she put her head on my chest. I loved being with Madison, she makes me really happy.

After my last relationship, I was a little risky on dating again, but I went for it, because Madison is someone who doesn't come around often.

I ran my hands threw her long brown hair.

"Carter, you're supposed to wake her up, not help her sleep." Matthew said. "but she looks so cute." I smiled, looking done at her.

"So does Kaye, but I still wake her up." He said. "then do it." I smirked. He sat on her bed.

"Kaye." He said shaking her lightly. Kaye whined, turning over. Matthew laid beside her, facing her.

"Please Kaye." He said. she shook her head and went back to sleep. he smiled watching her sleep.

(That sounds so stalker-ish, lol whoops)

"See." I said. "Remind me never to send you guys to wake them up." Cameron said coming in.

He turned the light on and the girls groaned.

"GET UP!" He screamed. I'm guessing Hayes got scared, because he shot up accidentally falling off the top bunk.

We were all laughing and he groaned getting up.

"Kaye, what happened to the bar?" I laughed. "Kaye used to hang on it and then it broke on day." Cameron chuckled.

"Get the fuck out." Kaye groaned. "It's three in the morning!" Madison yelled in my face. "And yet you still look cute." I smirked.

She growled and hit me with a pillow.

"Well damn." I said.

"Can you guys hurry up, we have to get on the road and we still have to tell Sierra bye." He said.

We nodded and I went to my room, getting ready.

After I was done, I grabbed my suitcase and went back to Kaye's room. Madison was wearing my sweater and sweat pants.

I chuckled and she laid back in bed.

"You look all cute in my sweats." I smiled. She didn't respond and I noticed she was sleeping again.

I picked her up bridal style and grabbed her bag. I went downstairs and Kaye smacked Matthew's arm.

"What?" Matthew asked. "why couldn't you do that with me?" Kaye asked. "because Carter's whipped and I'm not." He said.

"No, I just want my girlfriend happy." I smirked.

Kaye glared at Matthew and sat on the couch.

"Thanks a lot." He glared. I laughed and we heard a car horn. I put Madison on the couch and went outside.

"Let's go." Cameron said. we nodded out the suit cases in the trunk and everyone got in the car.

"The girls?" Nash said. "right. they're coming too." I said. We laughed and got the girls.

~ Later ~

"Finally." Kaye groaned as we got off of our last flight.

We were now in Louisiana. we've literally been flying all day and we are so tired.

• Cameron POV •

"Yes mom, we're going to the hotel now." I yawned. "Alright baby, I know you're tired. call me in the morning. I love you and tell everyone that I love them and goodnight." She said.

"Alright, bye mom." I said. I hung up and we walked to baggage claim. "Bro, I'm so tired." Nash groaned.

"Same." I said. We got our bags and Kaye sat on her suit case falling asleep.

"Kaye." I groaned. "I'm to tired." She said. "so are we, can you get up so we can go to the hotel?" I asked.

She started to fall asleep and I groaned, picking her up.

Matthew rolled her suitcase and we walked outside and got on the shuttle.

It was a thirty minute drive to the hotel, so we all sat down and slept.

We walked in the hotel and I checked us in. I gave everyone their room keys.

"So it's me and Nash. Carter and Madison. Taylor and Kylie and.." I stopped when I noticed it was uneven.

"Kaye, will sleep with me." I said. "she's fine on my bed." Matthew said. "Not with the three of you all together." I said.

He nodded and we went to our rooms. I laid Kaye down and took her shoes off.

"Night man." Nash said, getting under the covers on his bed.

"Night man." I said, laying on my bed and covered myself and Kaye.

"I love you." Kaye said, barely a whisper.

"I love you Kaye." I said kissing her forehead.

• Next Morning •

I woke up to Kaye jumping on my bed. "Kalyn." I groaned. "I'm hungry, so get up." She said.

"Cameron, your mom called." Nash said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What did she say?" I asked. "She has a surprise so call her after breakfast." He said. I nodded and we all got ready.

We met everyone downstairs at breakfast.

"Hey baby." Kaye smiled kissing Matthew, then sitting on his lap. I gave them a disgusted look.

It was weird wearing my little sister call someone baby.

We all sat down and finished eating.

My mom said there was a surprise outside our hotel and we were all curious.

I quickly checked out and grabbed our things.

I went outside and there was a bus about the size of a tour bus.

"No way." I said. I called mom. "Is this seriously for us?" I asked her once she answered. "Yes, you guys have been asking for awhile now." She said.

"Thank you mom, I love you so much." I smiled. "Mhm, can't wait to see you guys." She said. "huh?" I asked.

"Once you guys get to California we'll be there and then we'll stay for about a week, them we're going back home." She said.

I forgot that summer was almost over.

__________________________

Summers almost over

50 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter !