• Chapter 31 •

• Kaye's POV •

I put on my black spandex and my neon pink sports bra. I went to my closet put on my neon pink nikes. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "Kaye's naked!" Nash yelled. "EW!" The boys yelled covering their eyes.

"You're dumb." I told Nash. "are you going to the gym?" Madison asked. "yeah." I said. "I'm gonna come, hold on." She said. "Yeah me too." Callie said before going upstairs.

"Why are y'all going to the gym?" Taylor asked. "One more month and it's school." I saod. "so?" Hayes said. "cheer and dance season start!" I yelled.

"OH!" All the boys said. "Cameron, Nash. you guys should know this." I said. "sorry, I forget." Cameron said. mom came downstairs.

"Kaye, later I have to take you to the dance studio." She said. I nodded. I missed my dance team a lot. "I'm gonna come to the gym too." Cameron said.

"Yeah, me too." Nash said. "us too." Carter and Hayes said. "I guess I'm going to." Shawn said. "no ones forcing you." Carter said. "eh, I need to workout anyways." He said.

I grabbed Cameron's keys and started the car. I sat in the passengers seat and everyone else came out.

"Get out of my seat." Nash said. "Cameron is MY brother." I smirked. "Cameron is MY brother TOO." He smirked. "Let my brother sit in the front." Cameron smirked.

I slapped him in a jokingly way. "I'm mad at you now." I said, getting out of car. I sat next to Taylor. "Hi." He whispered is my ear.

"Nope can't sit here." I said, moving to the back and sitting on Callie. "Hey love." I said. "whatcha doin my love?" She asked.

"Oh, you know. just chillin." I said.

• later •

"Can't y'all just do homeschooling down here?" I asked Taylor and Callie. they were both homeschooled. "my parents wouldn't care, but Callie's would." Taylor said.

"I'll convince them, but in the mean time we leave tonight." Callie said. we all did a group hug. "ew, we're all sweaty!" I yelled.

"Hayes you stink!" Nash yelled pushing him out of the group hug. "it's called hard work." Hayes said, flexing his muscles. "hard work trying to impress Kaye." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I don't have to try hard." Hayes smirked. "yes you do." We all said. "shut up." He mumbled.

We all took a gym picture and I took a picture and posted in on Instagram and captioned it:

'Workout day = Success w/ the homies'

"I'm gonna miss this summer." Cameron said. "me too." I said putting my arm around him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Me too!" Taylor fake cried. "I'm not gonna miss you." I told him. he jumped on me, "we're best friends!" He yelled. "okay fine!" I yelled so he could get off of me.

• Later that night •

We were all saying goodbye to Taylor, Callie, and Shawn. Madison and Shawn were making out. I hugged Taylor and then Callie.

"By my love." I said. "Bye my love." She said.