• Chapter 3 •

• Hayes POV •

"Don't touch her." Cameron snapped as I grabbed Kaye's waist. "We're just playing around." I said. "Hands. off." he snapped. "Calm down, gosh." Kaye said. "We're never going to date or even be all touchy touchy like that." She added.

"I ship it." I heard. I turned around and saw Carter sipping his drink awkwardly. "I don't ship Kaye with anyone." Cameron said.

We ordered our food and sat down. A group of girls came over and we turned to them. "Can we get a picture with you guys?" She asked. "Sure." Cameron smiled.

I saw Kaye and Madison whispering to each other and Kaye started laughing really hard at one of the girls. We took a picture the girls gave Kaye a dirty look. "Is there a problem?" Kaye asked. The girl said something to her friend. "Sorry I was distracted by your camel toe." Madison said.

I started laughing and the group of girls started arguing with Kaye and Madison and the girl started crying. The boys started apologizing to the girls. "No I'm not fucking sorry!" Kaye yelled. "Kalyn!" Cameron yelled. I was still laughing and Nash punched me.

"Stop." He said. I stopped and we all got in the car after Cameron apologized once again. "I'm calling mom and dad. you were so fucking rude to fans!" Cameron yelled at kaye. He just kept yelling at her and we just kept quiet. I've never seen Cameron so mad.

When we got home Kaye ran up to her room. "Cameron that was a little harsh." Matthew said. "No, what she did was uncalled for." He said.

Matthew went upstairs probably going to see if Kaye was alright

• Kaye POV •

I never really cry, but Cameron yelling at me in front of everyone like that made me. It's not like I purposely argued with that girl, they came at us and we weren't even talking about them! Cameron should have stuck up for me not his 'fans'

Matthew came up and laid on my bed next to me, puling me into a hug. "I know we just met a few days ago, but you're just like my little sister and I hate seeing you upset." he said.

"I hate Cameron." I mumbled. "No you don't." he said. "He stuck up for some stranger and not me." I snapped. "It's his fans and he hated seeing them cry." He said. I stood up. "Well look at me! I'm freaking crying and he doesn't even care! I bet he sent you up here." I yelled.

"He didn't send me up here, I wanted to see if you were okay." He said. "I'm sorry, thank you. I'm just a little mad right now." I sighed. Cameron came in. "Can we talk?" He asked. He looked a little sad, plus sorry. "Thanks again Matthew." I said hugging him.

"Anytime, you can always talk to me. remember that." He said. I thanked him and he went downstairs. "Kaye, I'm sorry for starters. It wasn't very brotherly of me to yell at you like I did and not say something to those girls when they were rude to you. I realized what I did was wrong and I'm sorry." He said.

I hugged him. "That's all I wanted." I smiled. I just wanted him to realize that I'm still his sister, I don't care who his fans are, he sticks up for me. "Did you tell?" I asked. He shook his head and I smiled. "Let's go." He said. We walked downstairs and Hayes was dancing around while everyone laughed.

I started laughing and he turned around "You're happy again!" He smiled hugging me. "Too touchy." I said. He pulled away a little upset, then half smiled. I felt a little bad, it's not that I don't like him, it's just I hate when people touch me.

"Carter stop!" I heard madison. Carter was tickling her feet. She hates that. "Stop!" She kicked him were it really hurts. "Ow! now we can't have kids." He said. We all looked at each other. "Wait.." Carter said realizing what he just said.

"I meant I!" He laugh awkwardly. "I'm like fifteen. I'm not gonna be fifteen and pregnant at least let me get to sixteen so it'll make a little sense." She said.

We all laughed. "I'm kidding, I'm not having sex till it's with someone I love when I'm seventeen." She said.

"I'm not having sex at all. I'm gonna be a virgin all my life." I said. "High five!" Cameron said. I laughed.

"What that's good." He said. "Now I just need you to say you won't have a boyfriend at all. I'm gonna be single all my life." He said.

I laughed, "I don't know. Her and Hayes would look cute." Carter said. Looking at Hayes and I, we both blushed.

"You're gonna get Hayes killed." Cameron told carter. "If they got married we would be brother in laws." Nash said.

They looked at each other. "Nah." They shook their heads, "we're technically already brothers. We don't need some marriage to tells us that." Nash said.

"Aren't you dating that Jordan chick?" Matthew asked. I looked at Hayes. "Aw Hayes does have a girlfriend." I smiled. "I don't know, we haven't spoken since school ended." He said.

"Thats only a week, not that bad." I shrugged. "I'm gonna call her." He said pulling out his phone.

I laid on the couch. Laying my head on Madison's lap and my legs on Matthew and carter. "Isn't this comfortable." Matthew mumbled.

"You're welcome." I smiled. "Let's cuddle." Nash told Cameron they did some weird dance and laid on the other couch.

"Y'all are gay for each other." Carter laughed. "Says the one who calls Matthew bae. Don't be jealous of our bromance." Cameron said. "I ship maye." Madison said. I laughed, "maye beats cash and marter or catthew, whatever Matthew and Carter's ship name is." I said.

"Hayes beats everything." Hayes said. "It's just your name." Nash said. "Exactly, I don't need a girlfriend to beat out y'all's couples name." He smirked.

"Oh hey Jordan." He talked on his phone awkwardly. "I have to ask, I'm staying at Cameron's house the whole summer. I have to get permission from him or my brother." He said.

"I'm gonna say no cause I can." Nash said. "You're so mean to Hayes." Cameron chuckled. "You wrestle Kaye all the time, you have no room to talk." Nash chuckled. "Yeah and you never let me win." I said. "I let you win." Madison smirked. "No, I just win. You suck at fighting me." I said.

She slapped my face and I started swinging and so did she. I rolled off the boys and onto the floor. She pinned me down and I kicked her and everyone started laughing. This went on for about three minutes, then we got tired and laid on the floor.

"Round two!" Carter yelled kicking Madison. She glared at him. "I'll kick you again." She warned. "No thank you." Carter mumbled. "Hey Cameron do you mind if Jordan comes over tonight?" Hayes asked Cameron. "Sure." He said. "Ask me now." Nash said.

"It's Cameron's house, plus dad said you're only in charge if Cameron's not around." He said. We all laughed an teased Nash. "Now you can't be mean to Hayes." Matthew said. "Want a bet? Hayes you stink, your head is to big for your body, you have big ears, your dick is small, you're ugly, everyone hate you, do I have to continue?" Nash said.

Hayes frowned. "You're never nice to me." He told Nash." You know I love you and I'm just kidding." Nash said hugging him.

Hayes punched him hard. "Ow!" Nash yelled. "Baby's got hands." Hayes smirked. "That's the only time I won't hit you back." Nash said.

"Damn that's the first time I've heard that." Hayes said. "Language!" Nash joked punching him. "Ow!" Hayes yelled, being overdramatic. "Oh wait, that didn't even hurt. I'm just used to saying ow." Hayes said.

We laughed. "I thought there were other magcon boys?" I asked. "Magcon is basically being spilt apart and some of the guys aren't on speaking terms with each other. Taylor's coming down soon." Cameron said.

"The bandana guy?" Madison asked. "Yep." He said. I didn't think she knew about Magcon.

"My birthday is in two weeks!" I yelled. "So is mine!" Hayes yelled. "No one cares." Nash said. We both looked at him.

"So what are you getting me for my birthday?" I asked Cameron. "Wind pies." He said. "I want one!" Hayes said.

We all started laughing. "Wind pies mean nothing. Hint hint WIND!" I laughed.

"Oh." he said, we all continued to laugh.