• Chapter 84 •

• Kaye POV •

"Hayes, wake up." I said. "Huh?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "I can't sleep." I said. He sat up and looked at me.

"Come on." He said.

I got up and put my toms on. He took my hand and we climbed out my window, jumping out.

He held my hand as we walked down to the park. I was lucky to have Hayes, most boys wouldn't wake up just because their friend can't sleep.

(AN: I need Hayes in my life)

We laid on the hill, facing each other.

"I'll sing to you." He said. He started singing Justin Biebers 'as long as you love me' and I started laughing.

"Sing foreign." I said. That was his favorite song. He got up and started singing it, while dancing and I started laughing.

He took my hand and pulled me up. I joined him and we laughed.

"I love this." I said. "I love it even more than you do." He said. We walked down to the lake, near my house.

"let's get in." He said. "No pictures." I warned. "I'm not Michael." He chuckled. I didn't care because I had spandex and a sports bra on this time.

He was only in his boxers and I laughed. "Ducks are your animal." I laughed. "My mom bought them for me!" He whined.

I laughed and we got in.

I put my hair up and wrapped my arms around Hayes' neck. He put his hands on the back of my thigh and lifted my up. I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"I love you." I smiled. "I love you more." He smiled.

"Eh, probably." I laughed, "I'm kidding."

We just stared at each other, before leaning in. Then we ..

(AN: I swear if any of you hoes named those dots -.- lmao jk, you're not hoes)

We kissed.

(AN: ooh' they kissed again!)

I thought I would pull away, but I didn't. We started making out, then I stopped.

(AN: oh my gosh O.o)

I got down and walked out of the water. I put my sweater and my toms back on.

Hayes got out and got dressed too.

We walked down the street in silence. "I'm sorry." He said. "No, I'm sorry." I said. "We can't do this Hayes." I said.

"Kalyn, I like you." He said. "You what?" I asked. "I like you okay?!" He yelled. "I didn't like you like that over the summer, but as soon as school started I've liked you." He said.

"Hayes, I have a boyfriend." I said.

"Kaye, I know you love Matthew, but I'm not going to stand here and act like Matthew is good for you." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"He was, well used to be. These last few weeks, you haven't heard from him. I've been with you every single day trying to cheer you up and take your mind off of him, you're to in love to realize that maybe it's not working out. I didn't want to tell you any of this at all, because I know it's going to hurt you." He said.

I was tearing up and I hugged him.

"You're just looking out for me."

• Next Night •

I've been thinking about what Hayes said, all day today and I even tried calling Matthew a few times.

He called me saying how he couldn't talk and asked me to stop calling so his phone wouldn't be going off.

Yeah it hurt, but I understood, he's just busy.

(AN: Kaye you're dumb, he doesn't want to talk to you. yeah, 'busy' my ass)

I went to look for Hayes and he was about to leave. "Hayes." I said. I walked down to him. "Thank you." I said.

"As your best friend, that's what I needed to do." He said.

I kissed his cheek. "Walk safe." I said. "Kaye, would you ever date me?" He asked. "Yeah." I shrugged.

"Will you date me now?" He asked.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Is.

Going.

On?

"Give me a day." I said. He sighed and nodded. He walked out the door and started walking down the street.

"He loves you Kaye." I heard. I looked to see Cameron. "Where's the over protectiveness?" I asked. "I trust Hayes, I trust Matthew too, it's just I know Hayes is safe with you." He said.

I smiled to myself, I am safe with Hayes, I'm everything with Hayes.

"Me and Nash made a bet. That you guys would date over the summer." He said. "Nice." I said. "It's been hard keeping Hayes' secret, but it was worth keeping." He said.

"So you approve of Hayes?" I asked. "Well duh." He said. "I'll be back." I said grabbing his sweater.

I'm never going to wear my own sweaters obviously.

I ran down the street and saw Hayes.

"HAYES!" I yelled. He turned around and looked at me. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and I ran to him.

He picked me up and spun me around.

_________________________

Don't worry Katthew girls, Matthew isn't out of this book😉😏

Dramaaaa🙈🙉🙊

250 votes

100 comments

For the next update. It's getting really intense so I would really vote if I were you.