• Chapter 32 •

• Kaye's POV •

"The original six." Cameron said. I looked around, "it used to be the original seven." Carter sighed, I did the same.

"I miss him." Nash said, "I want him back." I mumbled, they all looked at me and I stared down at my phone, not making eye contact.

"Me and Kaye are going to go get frozen yogurt." Madison said, "I want to c-" Hayes started to say but madison cut him off, "NO!"

"Why not!" Hayes whined. she didn't say anything, she just walked to the door. I blew him a kiss and he smiled and waved. "I'll bring you back some." I told him.

"What about your favorite brother!" Cameron yelled. "Hayes is my favorite brother." I smirked. Cameron glared at Hayes and I laughed walking out the door with Madison.

"Do you still have permit?" I asked Madison. "yep, it stays in my wallet." she said. "let's drive there." I said, she shrugged and we got in Cameron's other car.

He has two, but he never drives the other car. "I love this car." Madison said getting in, "so do I, I don't know why we never drive it." I said.

"It's mine now." She smirked. she started the car and I turned the music all the way up.

"Ooh' girl you shinin!" I sang. "like a fifth avenue diamond!" She sang. we both started singing along until we pulled up to the frozen yogurt place.

We walked inside and got our bowls or cup things, whatever you call them. I filled mine up with vanilla and she filled hers up with strawberry.

We put all sorts of toppings and sat down. "can I tell you something?" I asked her. "yeah." She said, putting her ice cream in her mouth.

"You're a stupid bitch." I said. she chocked on her ice cream, I don't know how you choke on ice cream, but she did.

"Excuse me?" She asked. "Carter." I said. "oh, I am a stupid bitch." She said. I smirked, "so when are you going to tell him you still love him." I smirked. she gave me a 'are you serious' look.

"What?" I laughed. "I want him to come up to me." She said. "Look dumb broad, You need to get carter back." I told her. "What if he doesn't want me back?" She asked. "He will." I said. "I miss him." She admitted.

"I know." I smirked. She glared and got up. "Let's go get my bae back." She smirked. "Um, I'm bae." I said. "Okay, let's go get my boyfriend back." She said.

"Wait, let me get Hayes his." I said. She nodded and I paid for Hayes's frozen yogurt and we drove back home.

We walked inside and the boys had girls over. Carter wasn't even near a girl, he was off to the side on his phone.

"Is that mine!" I heard Hayes yell. I turned around and nodded. "Thanks best friend." He said kissing my cheek. "Yeah yeah." I smirked.

"Carter, can I talk to you?" Madison asked. His face lit up and he nodded. I smiled and they went upstairs.

"I need a boyfriend." I groaned, sitting on the couch. "I'm right here." I heard. I turned around and saw Matthew.

I froze, I didn't expect to see him. "Are you going to hug me?" He chuckled. I got up and jumped on his. He caught me and laughed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. "I missed you so much." I said. "I missed you more." He said.

"Ok, that's enough." Cameron said. Matthew put me down. I wrapped an arm around his waist and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Alone again." Hayes frowned. "That's what you get." Madison smirked, walking down holding hands with carter.

"Yay, everything is back to normal!" Nash and Carter cooed.