• Chapter 72 •

• Hayes POV •

"Hayes I'm very disappointed, what has gotten into you?" Mom asked. "She's my girlfriend mom. I know Jordan and she wouldn't cheat." I said.

"I get that Hayes, but you shouldn't treat Kaye like that, she's only looking out for you." She said.

"I know." I sighed.

"Go." She told me. I knew what she meant by that. I sighed and went to go look for Kaye.

I went downstairs and the boys and Madison were watching a movie. "Cameron?" I said. he looked over at me.

"Where's Kaye?" I asked.

"She's talking to Matthew in the guest room." He said. I nodded and went upstairs to the guest room.

"I don't know, maybe we're just better off not friends. I'm tired of this Matt." I heard her sigh.

"I miss you, a lot. I need you here with me." She said. "Okay, bye. I love you more." She said.

I walked in and she looked at me.

"I know, you're sorry. you're only saying that because of your mom and you still don't believe me. it's fine Hayes." She said.

I nodded and walked out.

I wanted us to be close how we used to be when we first met, I miss that.

• SKIPPING THE EVENT •

"Bye mom." I told mom. "bye baby." She smiled hugging me. "Bye sky." I smiled picking her up.

She kissed my cheek. "Nash is my favorite, but I'll still miss you Hayesey boo." She smiled.

I laughed and kissed her.

I got in the car and Kaye was on the phone. "Mom, why does it sound like yore crying?" She asked.

"I'm not stupid mom, I can hear it in your voice." Kaye said. Everyone else got in the car and Cameron looked at Kaye who was on the verge of crying.

"Is everything okay. Don't lie to me mom, I just want the truth." She said. "What's wrong?" Nash mouthed.

I shrugged. "Bye." Kaye said hanging up. She put her head in between her legs and started to cry.

"Carter can you drive?" Cameron asked carter. "Yeah man." Carter said. They switched seats and Cameron hugged Kaye.

I felt really bad for her, I know that phone call was about her parents.

I heard dad and Nila talking about her parents and I know they aren't doing good, I know Kaye couldn't do through a divorce.

"It's okay Kaye." Cameron said. "don't lie, it's not okay." She cried.

He tried staying from her, but he knew his parents weren't doing good.

I sighed and pulled out my phone.

• Later •

• Kaye POV •

We got home and I walked inside the house. It was quiet and mom was sitting on the couch.

"Mom?" I said. "hun, come here." She said. I got up and walked over to her and she hugged me.

"It's okay Kaye." She rubbed my back. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He's out doing a few things." She said.

Lair.

"I just need to go lay down." I said. "Did you guys eat?" She asked. "I'm not hungry." I said. "You have to eat something." She sighed.