• Chapter 4 •

Kaye POV

"Let me follow you!" Hayes whined. "No." I said. "Why are you even private?" He asked. "Do you know who my brother is? I would get hate just for being his sister. I learned that the hard way." I said.

"Let me follow you!" He whined again. I rolled my eyes and accepted his request. "Happy?" I said. He looked at his phone and nodes. "Yes." he smiled. I saw him looking at my profile. "You're a dancer?" He asked. "All my life." I smiled.

"I'm better." He smirked. "Not better than me." I said. "But, I am." He said. "But, you're not." I said. "I'm better." Cameron said. "Not even, I've seen you dance." I laughed. "I think Carter's a good dancer." Matthew said. "Of course you do." Nash said.

We laughed. "We have Magcon tomorrow, is everyone packed?" Cameron asked. "Sure." Me and Madison smiled nervously. "You said you guys did." Cameron said. "We just have to pack a few more things, bye." I said and we ran upstairs laughing, because we didn't even pack anything.

We packed all of our shorts and summer tops and sandals. "I need Cameron's sweater." I told myself. I saw a magcon sweater on the ground and I picked it up.

"This smells so good." I said. I threw it in my suitcase not caring who's it was. "How are you just gonna take someone's sweater like that." Madison laughed.

"It's on my floor, which is in my room, therefore it's mine." I said. she laughed and continued packing.

Hayes came upstairs with a girl. She had long blonde hair and braces. "Guys, this is Jordan. Jordan this is Cameron's sister Kaye and her best friend Madison." He introduced us.

She smiled, waving. "Hi." We smiled. it was awkward, we all kind of just stood there looking everywhere but each other. "Okay, we'll we're gonna go back downstairs." Hayes says breaking the silence. "Bye." we said. they left and madison looked at me.

"Hayes doesn't seem like the blonde type." she told me. I shrugged, "I think they're cute." When we finished packing we took our bags downstairs. "Damn, it's a week not a month." Cameron said. "Shut up." I snapped.

"What?" He said standing up. He is so much taller than me. Me being stupid said, "I said shut up." Cameron tackled me to the ground pinning me down so I couldn't move. "What did you say?" He asked. "Cameron!" I struggled trying to get up.

"Say I love you Cameron." He smirked. "Ew." I teased. I kicked him and he let go. I tried crawling away but he grabbed my leg, pulling me back. This happens a lot. I like wrestling with cam though, actually no I don't.

"Cameron!" I yelled. He fell and I sat on him slapping his cheeks. I took his hand making him slap himself. "Why are you slapping yourself?" I kept repeating everyone was laughing. "Cameron don't you guys have a pool?" Nash smirked. My eyes widened and I ran to the kitchen, standing on the counter.

"Kaye, I'm coming for you!" I heard Cameron yell. He walked in with Nash. "No fair, Nash can't help!" I whined. I saw madison holding two water guns.
I screamed looking at the doorway and they turned around. I ran over to madison grabbing one and we started spraying them.

They turned around and we ran. Carter and Matthew came out. We turned around but Cameron and Nash were there. Carter picked madison up and Matthew picked me up. "Matthew I thought we were friends!" I yelled. He laughed. "Friends do this." he chuckled.

The next thing I knew we were thrown into the pool. "This happens way to freaking often." I said. Me and madison didn't care. We started playing around in the water.

The boys all jumped in and we laughed.

It was nine at night and we were all in the screening room watching movies. "You guys are all lame!" Hayes laughed. Me and Madison were sharing a blanket, Matthew and Carter were sharing a blanket, and the same for Nash and Cameron.

"We're just that close." Madison said. "lesbos." he laughed. "Just because you have girlfriend doesn't mean you have to be jealous of us." I said. "He's jealous because you're cuddling with Madison and not him." Matthew said. "What is with you liking me and Hayes together?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I ship it." He said "I also ship." Carter said. It's awkward because his girlfriend is there. "His girlfriend is perfect, plus they're perfect." I said.

"Ew couples!" Nash and Cameron said. we laughed. "Come on, let's not be lame." Carter stands up pulling Madison in a different chair with him.

"Hey!" I said. Matthew sat next to me and we cuddled. "Um no." Cameron said. "He's two years older, calm your balls." I said.

Matthew was really cute to me, but he's my brothers friend so I wouldn't date him. "Your hair smells good." He told me, sniffing my hair. I started laughing. "Aw, your laugh is so cute." he chuckled. "Dude are you flirting or what?" Nash said. I looked back and Cameron was glaring at Matthew.

"Nash doesn't freak about Hayes dating, so you shouldn't either." I said. "Um no. that's different." Nash said. "Be on my side!" I yelled at him. "I'm on Cameron's side, sorry girl." He said. I heard giggling and I looked to see Jordan and Hayes looking at each other, being all cute and laughing.

"I'm finding a boyfriend in Cali." I told madison. I looked at her and she was to busy talking to carter.

"Couples are gross." I said. "good, keep saying that." Cameron said. "it won't be gross when I'm dating." I smirked.

He really hates when I talk about dating, big brothers job though.