• Chapter 73 •

• Cameron POV •

I woke up and went to my bathroom. My hair was a mess, my eyes were bloodshot red and puffy

I washed my face and took a quick shower, I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and some black vans.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Dad was sitting at the table and he looked a mess too.

"Why didn't you stop her dad?" I asked, my voice cracking. "I'm not letting her out of my life Cameron, that's not happening." He shook his head.

"Well I hope you have a big plan to get her back." I said. I grabbed an apple and and eat real quick.

The door opened and Nash and Hayes came in. Nash hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry man." He said. He pulled away and Hayes hugged me too. "You got taller." I told him.

He chuckled and Madison walked in with Carter, no surprise there. "Cam." She sighed hugging me. I felt like I was hugging Kaye in way.

"Everything's going to be alright man." Cater said once he hugged me.

My phone started ringing and it was Matthew.

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked answering. "Cameron I'm in a hell of a lot of trouble, but is there any way you can pick me up from the airport?" He asked.

"Wait..you're here?" I asked. "Kaye's my girlfriend and you're my best friend, of course I'm here." He said.

"Thanks man, I'm on my way." I said. Matthews a real friend and boyfriend, I'm pretty sure his mom doesn't know he left.

Boy is he in trouble.

"Matthews at the airport. Let's go. Dad I'm not going to school." I said. He didn't respond.

We got in the truck and I drove to the airport, which wasn't far. "Do you guys parents know you're not at school?" I asked.

They all nodded and I nodded.

I arrived at the gate and got out, hugging Matthew. "Thanks for being here man." I said. He smile and nodded.

We got back in the car and I called Kaye, putting her on speaker.

"Cameron?" She answered. She didn't sound good. "Kaye, how are you?" I asked. "Not good cam." She sighed.

"You didn't harm right?" I asked afraid to ask. "Cameron, I don't do that, I won't ever harm." She said.

I sigh relieved.

"I'm on my way now." I said. "Okay. I love you." She said. "Love you." I said hanging up.

I started to drive. "At least she's not doing anything to harm herself." Nash said. "Is it bad that I think she would do it though?" I asked.

"Why do you say that?" Matthew asked, "she's not tuff, she's sensitive and has been through a lot, I don't know." I said.

"I can't see her actually doing it though." Hayes said. "Yeah, me either." Madison said.

I parked the car and I walked up to hotel room. Everyone waited in the lobby while I talked to Kaye.

I knocked on the door and mom answered. "Cameron, Hun." She said wrapped her arms around my neck.

I rested my head on her shoulder. "Why mom." I said. she rubbed my back. "I can't say, it's complicated." She sighed and I pulled away.

"I'm not Kaye, you can tell me what's going on." I said. "you can convince yourself you're strong Cameron, but I know you aren't strong enough for this." She said.

She knows everything about me, my strengths, my weaknesses. She knows me inside and out.

"I'm scared." I said. she looked at me. "Why cam?" She asked. "What happens when you and dad spilt. am I just left without a mom?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Cameron, I'm not just gonna leave you. I'm legally your mom, I'm always going to be here Cameron." She said.

I nodded, feeling a little better.

"Go see Kaye, I'm gonna go get breakfast and bring it back." She said. I nodded and Kaye had her headphones in.

She saw me and quickly took her headphones off. She jumped on me and I chuckled wrapping my arms around her upper body, hugging her.

She wrapped her legs around my torso, hiding her face in my shoulder.

"I don't want to leave you cam." She cried. "You're not going anywhere, I'm not going to let that happen and neither is dad." I said.

"Moms done cam, she is." She said. "hey, look at me." I said. she lifted her head up and looked at me.

"You and mom, aren't going anywhere." I said. She shook her head. "come on, there's someone here." I said.

"Put me down." She said. "No, I love you toooo much." I smirked. she laughed and I put her down.

We walked down to the lobby and Kaye stopped walking and I saw she was looking at Matt.

"Are you going to jump on him? Or kiss him? Or what?" I asked.

"Is that Matt?" She asked me. "yeah Kaye." I chuckled.

Kaye was not moving so Matthew walked over to her, hugging her. Kaye snapped back into reality and wrapped we arms around his neck.

He picked her up, spinning her around, slowly, like I do with my fans.

"He got that from me." I flipped my nonexistent hair and they laughed.

My day got a little better seeing Kaye so happy.

________________________

Tried to make it less sad for you guys!

100 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!