• Chapter 77 •

• Kaye POV •

"Kaye, you seriously need to get up, it's Matthew." Nash said, he was more serious than he usually is.

I sat up and looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Matthew is crying and he won't let anyone in his room. Check his snapchat." He said.

I grabbed my phone and looked at his snapchats, after that I looked at his tweets.

"I have to go to his room." I said. I could tell he was upset, I felt so bad. I went to his room and knocked on his door.

"Matt, it's me. please open up." I said. He wouldn't open up and I kept banging on the door.

I put my ear to the door and you could hear him crying repeating he was sorry and how he's a screw up.

"Matthew open the door!" I yelled. "Just go away!" He yelled. I pushed past everyone who was out there.

"Kaye where are you going?" Cameron asked. "Lobby." I shrugged. I got in the elevator and went down to the lobby.

I walked over to the front desk and she smiled up at me. "Hi, my room key isn't working and I was wondering if I could have a new one?" I asked.

"May I get your name?" She asked. "Melissa Dallas." I smiled. She gave me a room key and I thanked her going back to Matthews room.

I swiped the key and walked in closing the door.

Matthew was on his computer. "Work, just work." His voice cracked. "Matthew.." I sighed. "It won't work Kaye!" He yelled.

He threw his lap top on the ground and I jumped. "Oh no." He groaned. He kneeled down beside it trying to make it work.

"Matthew stop." I said. "No. I need to speak to them, they hate me Kaye" He cried. I took his hand and pulled him up.

I hugged him and he cried into me. "Matthew, they don't hate you." I said. We sat on the bed and he showed me his phone.

A lot of fans were tweeting, saying how he never keeps his promises and how he upset them.

"They're obviously not great fans then." I said. "You don't get it Kaye! They've gotten me so far and I can't even show them that I appreciate them! Everyone keeps their promises except me! I couldn't even explain to them what happened! I can't do anything! They hate me and I don't blame them, they deserve to meet me. how do they know I love them if I don't meet them or talk to them." He cried.

I got up and stood in front of him.

"Are you kidding me Matthew! You shouldn't have to have meet them for them to know you love them! You do everything you can for them and so what you missed a meet and greet you tried and it wasn't your fault! They don't need to be rude or mean to you about it! You should only have to show your love for them with your words and if they can't except that, then they can go fuck a porcupine for all I care!" I yelled.

"I let them down, that's all I do. they hate me and I hate myself to." He sighed.

"Look at me Matthew." I said. He looked up at me. "People make mistakes, they're just upset right now, that still isn't an excuse for sending you hate, but they don't now it's killing you right now." I sighed.

"What do I do?" He asked. "Sleep." I said. "I can't just ignore this." He said. "Matthew." I folded my arms.

"Lay with me?" He asked. I nodded and we laid down. I ran my hands through his hair and he started to calm down.

"Do you think they'll ever forgive me?" He asked. "They love you too much for that." I said, "plus if they don't, more Matthew for me." I joked.

He smiled and I smiled. "I love you so much." He smiled kissing me. He started to fall asleep and I took a picture of him.

I went on my Instagram and posted the picture, not caring about the hate.

I captioned it with a long ass message:

@Kayedallas: It's been a long morning for Matthew and you guys sending him hate is just make him feel more terrible. This wasn't Matthews fault, it was mine. he was being the best boyfriend in the world for being there for me and he over slept and missed the meet and greet. You can give me all the hate you want, just don't give it to Matthew. He does everything he can for you guys, so instead of giving him hate for something he didn't do, give him love for something he did do for you guys'

I laid down with Matthew and kissed his forehead. "You never let me down." I whispered.

Matthew was much better and his fans weren't mad, he woke up to being the top trending on twitter.

We went downstairs to the lobby for lunch. "Kaye?" I heard. I turned around to see Mathew.

I smile and he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. "Do you remember when I said my fans are always the ones there for me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "They aren't the only ones. my hot, amazing, perfect girlfriend does too and I love her for that." He smiled.

"Well damn, who is this girl?" I asked. "You boo." He chuckled kissing me. "Last time I checked I wasn't perfect." I said.

"You are in my eyes." He said. "Thanks boo." I smiled kissing him.

We sat down with everyone else. "Oh and Matthew, the next time you decide to be that hard on yourself, I'm going to fight you." I glared at Matthew.

"If you're by my side, you won't have to worry about that." He smirked. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Matthew, we're gonna go to the airport in about ten minutes." Mom said. I frowned and so did Matthew, but he nodded.

"Don't cry this time." He told me. "How can I not?" I asked. He chuckled and shrugged.

"I hate saying goodbye." I sighed. "We'll see each other again soon." He said.

"I hope."

________________________

I HAVE LOTS OF DRAMA COMING UP THEN AFTER IT ITS A LOT OF CUTE AND FUNNY THINGS!

This book is almost coming to and end.

Maybe they'll be a second!

300 votes

100 comments

For the next chapter!

DRAMA NEXT CHAPTERRRR