• Chapter 6 •

Next Morning

• Kaye's POV •

Everyone was getting ready and there was only one bathroom. I ran to the bathroom and so did madison. "Man!" Hayes yelled. "I'll take a shower and you can do your hair and shit like that." Madison said.

"Hurry up I'm about to pee on myself!" Hayes yelled knocking on the door. I turned the music up louder and I heard madison singing and I sang along. "KAYE!" He yelled banging on the door.

"Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders!" We both sang. The door swung open and Hayes walked over to the toilet.

"Hayes what are you doing?" I asked. I turned around and saw he was peeing. "I said I had to pee." He said.

Madison stepped out and screamed holding her towel tightly. "Hayes looked over still peeing, "oh hey madison." he waved.

Cameron came to the door. "what the hell!" He yelled, Nash and carter started laughing. Hayes quickly finished and ran out.

"You forgot to flush!" I yelled. it annoys me so much when people don't flush. Cameron does that all the time. "I'm still naked! Leave!" Madison yelled. "Zayum bae." carter smirked. "Ew you're like fifty compared to me!" Madison snapped. "Body is still looking fine." He licked his lips. I closed the door and heard the boys laugh harder.

We were all dressed and we went downstairs to meet the rest of the Magcon boys.

I saw taylor kissing some girl, with long blonde hair. "Yo!" Nash yelled. they pulled away and Taylor did a bro hug with the boys.

"Is this little Dallas!" Taylor laughed. I gave him a look. "This is Kalyn but we call her Kaye. her best friend Madison and Jordan, Hayes's girlfriend." Cameron introduced us.

We waved. "This is my girlfriend, Callie." he smiled, pulling her closer to him. she was pretty. "I'm hungry, can we like eat now?" Hayes asked. "Yeah everyone else is waiting." Nash said. We all got in the Hummer limo.

"This isn't necessary." I said referring to the hummer limo. "It fits everyone, especially when all the boys are here." Matthew said. "Mhm, you guys just think you're so cool." Madison said.

"Because we are." Carter smirked. "okay." me and madison said. We pulled up to IHOP and walked inside and we saw the rest of the boys siting at a long table.

They all started hugging and doing weird things they do. "Aw little dallas!" Jack g said. "Why does everyone say that?" I asked. "Because when Cameron shows us pictures of you guys, you look so tiny compared to him." Taylor said.

"We'll he's a giant." I said, over exaggerating. Cameron stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same. Cameron actually isn't that tall, I'm just shorter than him.

We all sat down and girl walked in, along with a boys. "Jacob! Mahogony!" The boys yelled. They're all over dramatic when they see each other.

"Aw is this your sister?" Mahogony asked. Cameron nodded. we all started eating. "this is so good." Matthew said.

"Shut up, you think everything is good." I said. "Don't be rude to him." Carter told me.

"Thanks bae." Matthew smirked.

After we finished eating we went to the building where they held Magcon. "What do we do while y'all do this?" I asked Cameron. "You guys can just sit." he said.

I didn't want to be in the way of anything. Me, Callie, Madison, and Jordan sat off to the side and just watched as they got ready for Magcon.

"How long have you and Taylor been a thing?" I asked Callie. "Almost five months." She smiled. "Okay, I don't just want to sit here, let's go walk around." Madison said.

We all agreed and got up. The boys were just now starting and were doing autographs and pictures.

We walked down to the main area and there were so many girls. "Is that Cameron's sister?" I heard people whispering. "That's Hayes's girlfriend and Taylor's girlfriend. they're all ugly." I saw the girl talking about us. I just ignored them because I didn't want to start anything, like last time.

I'm not a mean person, but that girl had no room to talk about looks, she's not that attractive.

"Are you Cameron Dallas sister?" A girl about my age asked. I didn't want to say yes, but Cameron's post pictures of me, so I can't just lie.

"Yes." I said nervously. "you're so lucky and pretty! Can we take a picture?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "thank you!" She smiled. "you're welcome." I smiled.

We walked outside and there were even more fans. "If you don't have tickets leave!" The guards kept yelling. I thought that was kind of mean, they're just fans.

We walked to Starbucks. "Let's make a vine." Madison said. "Yeah, we're more fun than the boys." Jordan said. "They're vines are a stupid funny." I said.

I'm not gonna lie, the Magcon boys are really funny.

We made one and started doing stupid things.

• Hayes POV •

Magcon was over and we went to find the girls. "where are they. my parents will kill me if they go missing." Cameron said.

I texted Jordan

To Jordan: Where are you guys?

I waited and she texted me back

From Jordan: At the hotel, now

"They're at the hotel." I told them. they sighed relieved and we all got in the car and drove to hotel.

We saw the girls laughing. "Kalyn!" Cameron yelled. "here we go." Kaye mumbled. Cameron hugged her. "you suck." he told her.

"Aw, was cammy worried." she teased. I wrapped my arms around Jordan's neck. "I missed you." I told her. "Babe, didn't you miss me?" Carter asked Madison.

Madison looked around, "I know you're not talking to me." She said. "I am." He smirked. "y'all better get your friend before he gets his feelings hurt." she said.

We laughed. we went up to our hotel room. "let's do something crazy!" I yelled. We all exchanged glances then ran around the room, screaming and laughing.

"Let's go to the pool." Madison said. we all got changed and we walked to Cameron and Nash's room. "We're going to the pool." Kaye said, opening their door. "We're coming." Nash said, walking out from the bathroom.

"No one invited you." I said. "no one likes you, so shut up." he said. "that's not a nice way to treat your brother." I said.

He slapped me in a jokingly way. I would slap him back, but then he would slap me ten times harder.

Everyone decided they were going to come too.