• Chapter 49 •

• Hayes POV •

"Girlfriend?" Kaye asked. He nodded.

"Ew, you're dating him?" She asked amber. "hey." Cameron whined. "he's alright." Amber shrugged.

"You weren't saying that last night." He winked at her. "What the heck, ew." Kaye said. "Nasties." Madison mumbled.

We walked inside and sat down. Nash and I'm guessing his girlfriend came and sat down with us.

"This is Maya, my girlfriend." He smile. Hayes started laughing and we glared at him.

"What? Look at Nash and look at Her. How did that happen. Maya is hot." He chuckled.

"Maya's what?" Nash asked. "Nice for dating someone like you." I smiled. "A word?" He asked.

"Fine." I sighed. I got up and he pulled me over to the side. "no more Hayes, don't screw this up." He snapped.

"Okay damn." I said. "Good. now go." He said.

I sat back down and Maya smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at Kaye who was glaring so hard at Cameron.

"If looks could kill, Cameron, you'd be dead." I said.

"Kalyn, stop." Cameron mumbled. "What did he do?" I whispered to Madison. "He brought up the Matthew situation in front of everyone." She whispered back.

"Which one." I chuckled. She laughed, "what happened at the hotel."

"Oh dang." I said.

Kaye stood up and went outside. "I'll go." I said. "I don't think that's a good idea." Cameron said. "I'll go," Madison said.

She walked outside and I gave Cameron a look.

He's probably mad because of what happened today. I looked out the window and Kaye was yelling.

I tried not to look, so they wouldn't look over.

"Cameron, I think you should go see if she's alright." Amber said. Cameron looked. "She's over dramatic." Cameron shrugged.

"Okay, well that's your sister." She said.
"Amber, just stay out of it." He said, a little rude. "Fine." She mumbled, pulling out her phone.

I watched as she just played on it. "this is so awkward." I mumbled. "Well it was nice meeting you guys, me and Kaye are going to get going." Madison said.

I stood up. "yeah, you guys need alone time." I said.

"How are you guys getting home?" Cameron asked. Madison pointed to the window.

Kaye was hugging Matthew, who was rubbing circles on her back.

"Is she alright?" He asked madison. "Maybe you shouldn't have brought that up, cam." She mumbled.

"Tell her I hope she's okay." Amber said. I smiled, Cameron's girlfriend is a keeper.

"Yeah, us too." Nash said, while Maya nodded.

"Bye guys." I said. they waved an we went outside. "Are you guys just gonna stand there hugging all day?" Madison asked.

They nodded, still hugging.

"Come on, I'm hungry." Carter said. "fine." Kaye said. we got in the car and sat down.

"Third wheeling." I mumbled, as Kaye cuddled into Matthew. "Sorry, I wanted to sit with my girlfriend." Carter chuckled.

He grabbed her hand and smile kissing her cheek. He drove off, using his other hand.

"Is it just me or is it cute when a guy holds his girlfriends hand while he drives?" Kaye asked.

"No. I like it." Madison smiled, looking at carter. "me too." Carter smiled.

"Ew couples." I mumbled. "Isn't Jordan back in town?" Matthew asked. "Yeah, but she hasn't seen any of her fiends so she's hanging out with them." I said.

"I'll hangout with you tomorrow best friend." Kaye said.

"Ew, with you? No thanks." I joked. "Well damn." She laughed.

"That's my thing." Carter said. "Everyone likes saying it though." Matthew shrugged.

"Yeah." We all agreed.

"What Cameron?" I hear Kaye. I looked to see her on the phone. "What do you mean mom is going to call me for my behavior?" She asked.

She sat up, so she wasn't laying on Matthew anymore. "That was you, not me." She snapped.

We pulled up to Taco Bell and got out.

Kaye leaned on the car still on the phone. "You don't even make any sense." She snapped.

"Can you go order for me?" She asked me. I nodded and the rest of us, except Matthew walked inside.

• Kaye POV •

"You're only telling mom out of spite." I snapped at Cameron. I hung up without letting him say another word.

My eye started to water an Matthews eyes saddened. "Baby, don't cry." He frowned. he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Come here." He said. he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Me and Cameron aren't as close as we used to be." I said, "he's not changing, it's just different now."

"It'll get better, you and Cameron are really close so I'm sure of it." He smiled.

"I hope." I said. he kissed my forehead and took my hand. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." He smiled.

"Impossible." I smirked.

"Nothing's impossible baby." He winked.

I laughed and we walked inside, sitting with everyone else. "Everything okay?" Madison asked.

"Yeah." I smiled, leaning my he's on Matthew's shoulder.

"Everything's perfect." I said quietly.

___________________________

Half want Kayes the other half wants Katthew

30 votes

20 comments

For the next chapter!