• Chapter 7 •

• Kaye's POV •

"I have a free day, so what do you want to do?" Cameron asked me. "Can we go to the beach with everyone?" I asked. "Glad that's what to wanted to do, because we are going surfing." He said.

"Was that the plan the whole time?" I asked. "No." He chuckled nervously. "Why did you ask what I wanted to do then?" I laughed. "To be a good brother." He smiled. "Says the one who already made plans." I said. "Oh be quiet and get ready." He said. I laughed and got ready.

I put on white shorts and a teal crop top, with my bathing suit under it. I walked to Cameron's room where everyone was out. "Where are your clothes?" Nash asked. I looked down. "On my body." I said confused.

"You're showing a lot of leg and stomach." He said. "Barely my stomach and that's what shorts are. Key word shorts!" I said.

"She looks hot." Matthew said. We all looked at him. "Did I say that out loud?" He asked. "Yes." Nash growled, tightening his grip. "What. are you Cameron?" Matthew asked. "Basically." Madison said. I nodded agreeing with her.

"Better hope Cameron didn't hear that." Carter said. "Let's hope not, you know, for Matthews sake." Hayes said.
The door opened and Callie came in. "Hey! We're twining!" I smiled. She was wearing the same shorts, but hers were black and she was wearing a white crop top.

"Told you y'all were going to click." Taylor told Callie. "Yeah, me and the girls had a fun night." She said then winked at us. We all started laughing. Okay so last night when we were by the hotel, we met a couple of guys.

"What happened?" Jack J asked. "What happens between us girls, stays between us girls. You know for Kaye's sake." Madison smirked. I glared at her. "What happened?" Nash asked me. "Nothing, we did girl things, gosh." I said.

Cameron came out from the shower and he was dressed.

"What I miss?" He asked. "Nothing!" Me and Mathew yelled. Me because of everything that went down last night and Matthew because he called me hot, that actually made me happy. I have a little tiny crush on him.

"Shawn, Jacob, and Mahogony aren't coming." Carter said. We nodded and left. I grabbed Madison's hand and we skipped down the hallway. "Race ya." She smirked. "Race ya." Callie wiggled her eyes brows. "Race ya." Jordan said. I started running. "Cheater!" They yelled and started running.

They caught up and I tried tripping madison but I ended up tripping her and Jordan then, Madison grabbed my arm pulling me down and Callie tripped over my feet.

We all started laughing. The boys were pretending we weren't with them. I smirked and jumped on Nash's back.

"Stranger! I don't know this girl!" Nash yelled. I slapped his head. "I'm his sister, he knows me!" I yelled, the people walking past us laughed.

I stayed on his back and we walked in the elevator and I got down. "It's like one hundred degrees outside, what's with the jeans weirdo?" Callie asked carter.

"It's hot outside, these jeans look hot on me. Seems fine to me." He shrugged. "He's got a point." Hayes said. "Shut up, you're dumb." Nash told him.

"Stop stop being mean!" Jordan told him. "Aw, your girlfriend is sticking up for you." Cameron teased. "Shut up." Hayes mumbled.

We walked out the elevator and Matthew smiled at me. I don't know why but I felt butterflies. What the heck.

I smiled back. Hayes gave us a weird look. I looked away, going by Callie. Taylor started rapping something stupid and we laughed.

"You could do so much better." I told Callie. "But she won't." Taylor smirked, kissing her. "True." Callie said.

We got in the car and there weren't enough seats. "I got this." Carter smirked and pulled madison on his lap.

"You're a flirt." Madison laughed. I sat on Cameron's lap. "Ew!" He said pushing me off. "Fine." I said and sat on Matthews. "Hell no." Cameron said pulling me off.

When we got to the board walk, we walked to the surf shop. Hayes grabbed my hand, when Jordan grabbed Madison's.

"Aw poor Hayes." I laughed. Jordan laughed. "It's okay, I'll be your new best friend." I told him. "Really?" He asked smiling. "Yes." I smiled. "I got a new best friend." He smirked. "So did I." Jordan smirked. "You're going to have to find a new one, Madison's mine." Carter said.

"Cameron get your friend." Madison laughed. She's starting to like him, I ship it. I liked holding hands with Hayes, our hands fit perfectly together.

I hopped on his back and we waited for the guy to come back out with our surfing stuff. He took his phone out and we took a picture. "Don't tag me. People don't need to know I have an Instagram." I told him.

I got down. "Dang, when you said you don't want to be noticed you meant it." He chuckled. "I just don't want hate." I said. "Me either." Jordan said.

"See." I told Cameron. "Everyone gets hate in their lives. It's apart of life. Not everyone is going to like you." Cameron said.

"I know but I see the comments you guys get. If someone told me to kill myself, I probably would." I said. "Take that back, don't even say that." He said.

"Fine I take it back." I mumbled. "You don't even do what Cameron tells you to do. Why would you do something a stranger says?" Mathew asked.

"I don't want to live with hate." I said. "Well you don't have to." Cameron hugged me. Nash joined in, then everyone else.

We were like a little family.