• Chapter 58 •

Welp! You guys got the votes and comments so here you gooooo!

• Kaye POV •

"You didn't say you had a girlfriend." Callie faked a smile. I felt bad for her, because Taylor didn't even break things off for good.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you, I just didn't know how to." Taylor sighed. It's crazy how he found someone new so quickly.

I love Kylie, but Taylor and Callie used to he so in love.

"I'm happy for you." Callie smiled. "thank you." Taylor said. "Don't hurt her, like you hurt me." She told him.

She turned to Kylie, "and don't hurt him, like I hurt him."

I smiled at how mature she was being about this.

(AN: SORRY! No fight! Lol right now😏😏😏😏 if you get what I'm saying lol)

Crazy how love works.

I looked over at Hayes, who has been glaring at me and Matthew since we've gotten off the bus.

"Can I help you." I snapped at him. "Yes, please stop talking to me." He said. "Oh. then stop staring at me, it's annoying." I said.

"Sorry, I was trying to figure out what Matthew sees in you." He smiled.

That caught everyone's attention. "At least Matthew isn't cheating on me like Jordan is you. Yeah Hayes, I lied to make you feel better." I said.

He stood up and walked out of the door, going back on the bus.

"Kaye, that was low." Cameron said.

Everyone agreed with him and I stood up.

"Why don't you ask Hayes what he said to me, before you all attack me." I said and with that, I went back on the bus too.

"Mom, can I come down?" I heard Hayes. I stopped walking and listened.

"It's happening again, please." He said. I could hear his voice cracking. "No, I don't want to talk about it, I just want to come home." He said.

(AN: Hayes love, suck it up and go talk to Kaye)

I couldn't let him go home, Hayes is still my best friend, no matter what he says. I know he was just hurt.

I walked up to him. "What do you want? do you want to hurt me anymore than you already have?" He snapped.

"You don't get it Hayes, you started this. I wasn't just going to let you stomp all over me. What you said hurt me too Hayes." I said.

He stood up. "No. you started it. you wanted to cut off our friendship for you and Matthew. That hurt Kaye, I didn't want to say what I said, but you ended things like it meant nothing to you." He spat.

(AN: nah man, she didn't want to cut things off. just less closeness)

"I'm sorry." I said. "Sorry doesn't fix things. Sorry is nothing but a word to me." He snapped.

We walked off the bus and I sighed sitting down.

• Later •

• Hayes POV •

We were all in out hotel rooms and I was with Callie.

"Kaye didn't mean that, she rarely means any rude things she says." She told me, "wether she meant it or not, she still said it." I said.

"Kaye is still your best friend, just think about what you guys have been through together." She said.

She was right, we've had the best times together.

I was wrong to say those things about her.

"I'll be back." I said. She nodded, smirking.

"You can brag when I get back." I said, causing her to laugh.

I texted Kaye

To Sweet Cheeks: I miss my best friend ):

She texted back instantly.

From Sweet Cheeks: turn around (;

I turned around and she was standing there.

I smiled and she jumped on me. I caught her, holding her up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled.

"I love you." She said. "I love you." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

I put her down and we sat down in the hallway, talking about the littlest thing like always.

(AN: Kayes makes me happy☺️😍 But so does Katthew, cause they are just adorbs!❤️)

____________________________

Kayes is back (;

60 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!

Lol, I update as soon as I get the votes and comments lmao(:

AND THANK YOU FOR THE FUNNY ASS COMMENTS ON THE LAT FEW CHAPTERS!

Y'all have me rollin😂😏☺️

Love you babycakes!😈