• Chapter 33 •

• Kaye's POV •

"Stop!" I laughed, Matthew kept tickling me. "Kaye, can we please go now." Hayes said. "Hayes, you've been with her the whole summer, can I have her for today?" Hayes asked.

"But I have no one else and me and Kaye already made plans." He said. Matthew and Hayes looked at me. I didn't want what happened last time to happen again.

"How about we all go out." I suggested. "No thanks." Hayes mumbled, walking out the room.

Well that was weird.

• Hayes POV •

I really don't like Kaye right now, she's honestly making me so mad. She gets mad when other people blow off her plans, but then does it to me.

I know she hasn't seen Matthew, but that's no excuse for blowing me off.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. The parents went back to continue the trip and Cameron and Nash were back in charge.

"What are you still doing here?" Carter asked me. "Kalyn rather hang out with Matthew." I mumble. "Ooh, you know you're mad when you say, Kalyn." He said. "Ya think." I said.

"I think you should tell her that she shouldn't just bail on you like that." Madison said. "She learned from the best." I mumbled, getting up.

I went to the kitchen and sat at the table. Madison walked in and sat down. "You can't blame her. When Jordan was here you were always with her." She said. "Well we didn't have plans when she was here." I mumbled.

"That's not my point, my point is you were happy to see Jordan and wanted to spend time with only her because you missed her, that's how Kaye is feeling with Matthew." She said.

"It's stupid, I should have never called him." I said. "you don't mean that, Kaye's happy." She said. "Well I'm not, so I DO mean it." I snapped. She shook her head and walked out.

Kaye and Matthew came downstairs. "Cameron! Me and Matthew are going to the mall." Kaye said. Cameron came in.

"Just you two? Aren't you going to the water park with Hayes?" He asked. I groaned loud and obnoxious. "Can you not." Kaye teased.

"Can you not talk to me." I snapped. "Snap snap." She mumbled, turning back to Cameron and Matthew. "We'll be out for a little while." Kaye said. Cameron looked at me and I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Um, why can't y'all hangout here, where I can see you." Cameron said. "You're not my parent. I don't need a supervisor." Kaye mumbled. "After what happened yeah you do. Plus sixteen year olds have dirty thoughts." He said.

"What am I going to do! Rape her?" Matthew snapped. "Maybe you will pressure her into something inappropriate." Cameron said raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever, let's go." Kaye said. "Kalyn." Cameron said. "Cameron." Kaye said, before walking to the door.

"Wait, how come y'all aren't hanging out?" He asked me. I wanted to say because Kaye is a two timing bitch who needs to get her fucking life together, but I would dead after I said that, plus that would be really mean.

"Because she missed Matthew, so they have to hangout twenty four seven." I said. "It was your idea to have him come back." He said. "Because Kaye wasn't happy. Is it bad I regret it?" I asked. He shook his head. "She was perfectly fine with you." He said. He walked out and I stayed there thinking.

• Later •

I was in the living room watching the believe movie, because Madison and Carter were watching it, but then they left and I was to lazy to change it, plus I like it.

The door opened and Kaye and Matthew walked in. "Are you watching my husband!" She smiled, sitting on the couch.

I grabbed the remote and changed it. "Not anymore." I mumbled. "Wow." She said before getting up, I shrugged. "What's wrong?" Matthew asked.

"Don't ask me what's wrong because you know exactly what's wrong." I told him. "But I don't." He said. "Matthew, just shut up." I said. "What if I don't want to." He smirked.

"Then leave." I said, "it's as easy as that." I added. "He doesn't have to." Kaye said. "Of course." I said getting up.

I went in the backyard and sat on one of the chairs. Kaye had followed me and sat in the other chair.

"If it was that big of a deal to go with you today, I would have. I didn't think you would mind." She said. I don't know why, but that mad me so mad. If she were a boy I would have punched her for saying that.

"Or maybe because we've been talking about this for awhile and as soon as your stupid boyfriends gets here it's like you block everyone else out." I said. "He's been here two days." She said.

"Exactly! He's only been here two days, imagine how it's going to be when it's six or seven!" I yelled. "It's because he just got her and I missed him! Maybe it wasn't Matthew who was jealous. It's you." She snapped.

"Jealous of what! Y'all are just going to break up, you're just another girl to him. He'll probably cheat on you. I wouldn't blame him." I said. I insanely regretted that once I said. She slapped me hard.

"I hate you." She snapped before going back inside. "Damn." I heard. I looked to see carter standing there. "What the hell? Where did you come from?" I asked.

"They locked me out of the house, so I had to go around, then I sort of overheard y'all's argument." He said. "Oh." I said. "I'm on your side." He said before going inside.

I know this is bad, but I hope Matthew breaks her heart. She's to dumb to see that he's no good for her. I still remember all the things he said about her.

I went inside and everyone turned to me. Kaye was crying into Matthew. Of course, she always has to be the center of attention. I don't know, I just really hate her right now.

"What did you do to Kaye?" Nash asked me. "she's the one that slapped and ditched me. I should be the one upset, But no. I just forgot that it's always about Kaye in this house." I said.

"There he goes, saying more untrue shit." I heard Kaye. "Oh really! It's untrue shit?! Kalyn you're a stupid girl that doesn't know when someone actually cares!" I yelled. "Hayes you're a stupid boy that doesn't know what he's talking about! You're just trying to start things that don't need to he started." She said.

"You're gonna get hurt and I won't he there to pick you back up. Have fun with your boyfriend." I said. I went upstairs and started packing my bags.

I'm going to my moms.