• Chapter 80 •

• Hayes POV •

My suspension was over and today was my first day going back. I went downstairs and started eating.

"Am I going to Kaye's today?" I asked, hoping she would say no. "Kaye's dad drops her off now, which is early so no." Nila said

"Why?" I asked. "Because of what happened." She said. I still felt guilty for not telling them what really happened.

I don't know why, I just didn't want to tell them. I think Kaye deserved to get in trouble for doing that, she basically did strip in front of him.

It's not my fault, it's her own fault. I wouldn't have done it if I were her.

"It's your fault, Kaye can't even do anything because of you." Nash said, sitting down. "Now Nash." Dad said.

"It's true, Kaye's dad wouldn't have went as far as he did if he knew the truth and now that Hayes didn't say anything, he doesn't want to hear anything more about it. Cameron tried telling him what really happened, but he wouldn't let Cameron explain." Nash said.

"How far?" I asked.

"She's not allowed out of her room unless she's at school." He said. "What about dance and cheer?" I asked. "She's out." He said and stood up, "and it's mainly your fault."

"Nash." Nila said. "Think about it, if Hayes would have said something this wouldn't have happened." He said.

The door opened and Cameron walked in.

"You ready?" Cameron asked. "Yeah, is Kaye okay?" Nash asked. "Yeah barely, if she leaves her room she gets in even more trouble. My dad is crazy." Cameron shook his head.

I was feeling sick to my stomach, I should have just told him.

They left and I grabbed my bag. "Can you drop me off, I have to talk to Kaye." I said. Dad grabbed his keys and we got in the car.

"Thanks." I said once we got to the school. He nodded and I left. Kaye was usually in the courtyard.

I walked to the courtyard and she was with everyone, including Leo.

I walked over there and they all looked at me. "Kaye, can I talk to you?" I asked. "It's Kalyn." She snapped.

"Okay whatever, can I please talk to you?" I asked. "Sorry, me and Leo are going to be late to first period." She said.

She walked away with Leo and I groaned. "How mad is she?" I asked. "Just as mad as us." She snapped. "Or maybe even madder." Maya rolled her eyes.

They walked away and I sighed, sitting on the bench.

Not only is Kaye mad at me, my friends are too and I can't blame them.

I went to first period and sat down. Everyone I usually talked to just gave me dirty looks.

I stared down at my desk and waited for class to start.

• Lunch •

I wanted to go sit with everyone, but they all hated me. I found a table and sat down.

I was literally sitting there by myself and I've never felt so embarrassed or alone in my life.

I would glance over at the usual table I sit at and they would always be laughing or having a good time.

I noticed Michael over there. It his fault for the whole thing! Are fucking kidding me!

I made eye contact with Kaye and she rolled her eyes and mouthed 'what' she looked annoyed.

I got up and walked out of the cafeteria. I went to the second floor and went on the school roof.

If I got caught I would get suspended, but I didn't care.

Someone came onto the roof and I was hoping it was Kaye, but it wasn't. it was Michael.

"What do you want?" I snapped. "I saw you at lunch." He said. "It shouldn't even be me, it should be you." I snapped.

"All I said was Kaye was naked in front of me, I didn't tell a lie. If I were there like you were, I would have told her dad the truth, you didn't do that." He said.

"She just wanted you to step up and be a best friend. Best friends get each other out of trouble and help them out, Kaye needed her best friend Hayes." He sighed.

I looked away and he continued talking. "If it makes you feel any better, she feels really bad." He said. At least she felt bad.

"She's not mad at you for not saying anything, she's just disappointed you weren't being a best friend." He said.

He left and I followed him out.

_______________________

Poor Hayes ):

You guys didn't give me 300 hundred votes, but Im a daily updater so yeah! I actually got eight chapters done when you guys weren't voting, lmao

300 votes

100 comments

Fr this time (;