• Chapter 16 •

• Hayes POV •

"WAKE UP, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Kaye yelled, shaking me. I got up and flipped her off. "hey." She frowned. I smiled, hugging her.

"What did you get me for my birthday?" I asked. "oh see what had happen was.." She trailed. "mhm." I said. "I'm kidding, here." She said handing me and box with vans wrapping paper on it.

I opened it and it was two pairs of vans and a vans shirt. "thank you, Kaye!" I smiled hugging her. I love vans a lot.

I put the shoes and shirt on my bed and we went downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled as soon as we walked into the kitchen.

All the Magcon boys were here already. I hugged and thanked everyone. "Hey little brother." I heard. I turned around to see will.

"Will!" I yelled hugging him. I never see will anymore since he's in college now. "where Taylor?" I asked him. "how's Nash treating you?" I heard Taylor, will's girlfriend.

I hugged her. "I missed you." she told me. "I kissed you too." I said. I missed them a lot, this is a really good birthday.

We weren't having the party till tomorrow because Kaye's birthday is tomorrow and we were going to have our party together.

• Later •

We were all at dinner and everyone turned there heads to someone. I looked over and saw Jordan. I couldn't believe she was here.

I got up and kissed her, well made out. the boys were whistling. "Aw look at Hayes kiss his girlfriend!" Kaye teased. I pulled away just to glare at her.

I hugged Jordan. "but you were on vacation." I said. "well the guys bought me a plane ticket and here I am." She smiled. I looked at the boys.

"I love you guys." I said. "it was my idea, you're welcome brother." Cameron smirked hugging me. "thanks brother." I said.

"What you don't love me for the shoes?" Kaye asked. "I love you too, don't cry." I teased. she threw a piece of her cake at me.

"KALYN!" Everyone yelled. I smirked and picked up some of my cake and threw it at her. "HAYES!" Everyone yelled.

She did it make and I smashed some on her face. "okay let's go you two, you're making a scene." Nila said. we went to a bathroom and cleaned up.

I came out of the bathroom and Kaye was smirking at me. "I got you good." She smirked. "I got you better." I smirked.

"I'm gonna let that slide since it's your birthday." She said. "Shut up, thirteen year old." I smirked. She slapped me and we walked back to the table.

The boys were vining ask usual. "it's Hayes birthday! Say hi." Jack j told me. "dick." I said. "Close enough." He laughed.

• Later •

I was cuddling on the couch with Jordan and everyone else were swimming.

"I've missed you these past weeks." She told me. "I've missed you a lot, I'm glad you're going to be here for another week." I said.

She kissed me and we continued watching the movie.

• Next Morning •

Everyone was in Kaye's room and she was sleeping on her bed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYE!" Me, Taylor, Cameron, Nash, Callie, Madison, Carter, and Jordan started jumping on her.

She sat up and we jumped off.

"I'm trying to sleep you peasants." She hissed, then laid back down. "Kalyn get up." Melissa said. "I'm queen today, bow down." Kaye said.

She stood on her bed and started dancing around. "it's my birthday bitches!" She yelled jumping off. "Language!" Her mom and dad yelled.

"I'm queen today parents, fix me breakfast. Chop chop." She snapped her fingers. "Little girl, go downstairs before I take your birthday away." Melissa said.

"You can't take a birthday way!" Shawn laughed. "if this behavior keeps going, I'll show you I can take Kaye's birthday away." She smirked.

"Love you." Kaye smirked. "mhm."

• Kaye's POV •

I finished getting ready then I went downstairs. "open our gift first." Hayes said. I tossed it on the couch. "nah." I said. "Kaye!" They whined.

"I'm kidding." I laughed. I took his box and opened it. "OH MY FREAKING GOSH!" I screamed. I took out a signed picture of Justin Bieber. under that was the Justin Bieber believe movie, a few shirts and leggings.

I hugged all of the boys. "how did you guys get a signed one?" I asked. "well, we sent a picture to him and he signed it, plus we have a little video." Cameron said.

"BUT. We'll watch it later." Nash smirked. they laughed and I glared at them. the rest of my gifts were clothes, jewelry, perfume, and other stuff.

• Later •

All of mine and Hayes's friends were here. we were all out back in the pool. "Kaye someone is here for you." Mom said. I got out of the pool and dried off.

I walked in the house to see my Best Friend Kylie. I was about to cry. I ran up to her and we both started crying.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled. "I couldn't miss my sisters birthday!" She smiled. Kylie and I have been friends for a long time.

She moved last year.

I couldn't stop crying and neither could she. "hot girl." Aaron smirked, nodding his head. "stop!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him.

I hugged mom, thanking her.

We were all sitting around the long table outside cutting the cake. I smirked and slammed Hayes's face in his.

"BAM, PLAYA!" I yelled. I got up and started dancing. the next thing I knew I was over Hayes's shoulder and thrown into the pool.

Everyone was laughing. I got out and pushed Hayes in. I walked back over to everyone and Cameron pulled me on his lap.

"I love you baby sister." He smiled hugging me. "I love you big brother." I smiled. "okay video time!" Taylor yelled. we got up.

All mine and Hayes's friends had went home. it was just the parents, all the Magcon boys, madison, Callie, Jordan and Kylie.

We went in the screening room. they played the video and a whole bunch of pictures started showing up.

Some would be of Hayes then some of me. lots were of all of us. they showed basically mine and Hayes whole life.

I was tearing up. it showed when mom and dad got married and all of this other stuff.

At the end of the video Justin showed up. "Happy birthday to my special birthday girl. I hope your birthday was amazing. I love you Kaye." He said.

I was now crying. "JUSTIN BIEBER CALLED ME HIS SPECIAL GIRL!" I screamed. they were all laughing.

This has literally been the best birthday ever.

• Later •

"Did you like your birthday?" Mom asked. I hugged her. "it was amazing, I love everyone so much. even though I'm a pain. I love you so much." I smiled.

"I love you." she smiled.

The parents went to sleep because supposedly they're old and needed sleep.

Cameron turned the music all the way up and we danced around. I jumped on Kylie and we laughed. I missed her a lot.

I can't wait for the rest of this summer.